Status
Not open for further replies.

JasonCairns

Today I am willing to code free applications of your choice. (Windows operating system only)

If you want something coded just reply here with good details and why you need it.

Note:
  • I will not be coding something that requires a good amount of my time, that will come at a price.
  • I have the right to decline your project for what ever reason I like
  • All applications will be coded in .NET framework and will require Windows operating system

Last edited:
17 comments
What do you mean? I need more details. If you mean an application that will change Windows 8 theme style there is a lot out there

Excuse me!

You develop Windows Applications, and you don't know what is "Windows 8 app" means !! please for god sake... :(

It's not theme style.. :cough:

Just google it and you will know as i don't have much time now to explain to you about this

Goodluck, and good giveaway :)

I need a youtube views bot and there should be an option to put proxy list and bot should choose ip's one by one and send views on youtube video.

I need a youtube views bot and there should be an option to put proxy list and bot should choose ip's one by one and send views on youtube video.

Sorry, I don't think I am going to code an application free that is worth at least $1000 on Freelancer (if created successfully)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back