Other cmaXhost.com - Rapidleech, 1 GB, Unmetered, HF+FS+MU Working

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTF I WANT REFUND .. YOU HAVE GIVEN ME 3+ ACCOUNT BUT ALL HAVE FAULTS..

REFUND ME NOW !
Good luck with that, i asked for a refund within 24 hours after seeing that peak time speeds are terrible. I just received this response to my ticket :

Dear brother...

your account was automatically suspended bcz
over load server now unexpanded

thx

Which is hilarious, the account is neither suspended nor has it hardly even been used.

ranaasad, you have 24 hours to refund me until i open a dispute with paypal

Good luck with that, i asked for a refund within 24 hours after seeing that peak time speeds are terrible. I just received this response to my ticket :

Which is hilarious, the account is neither suspended nor has it hardly even been used.

ranaasad, you have 24 hours to refund me until i open a dispute with paypal

Dear bro.....
no one give you any Garnette of your timing... bcz in all over the world some time rl slow some time fast but you want fast only your time in my police its don't have any refund bcz of that issue ...
but i m refunding you only bcz of that bcz i care peoples or one thing
no one give you better price or or batter space ...
only one cmaxhost can provide cheapest rate in rl ....
Thx for your support

when you downloading or uploading you can see in what server you upload.... example:
Connected to: s468.hotfile.com at port 80.....
some times its not the server from were you upload... its the remote server .... try to upload it again and you gona see....
My r/l account work fine at lest if you exept some times the load was 100%, but at all i got that i pay for....

this guy ranaasad its almost 20 hours every day up, i see him on my skype and if something goes wrong with my account i get exelent support... for what? 8$ only? oh yes!
anyway great support and very good guy. i trust him +++++

Here is my litle story from one other R/L hosted (its on this forum but i dont wana say his name, i dont wana open war.)
This guy suspent my account for reason? i upload 3 files at same time .... i lost to mutch time to get it back... i lost hits....
its ok i lost 6$ realy dont care its nothing 6$ or 10$ or 50$.....
Thats im looking for is a good support nothing more!

ranasaad, i write to you pm many days ago, why you dont fix my mtn???? please check!
dear bro wht you geting prb in your mtn can you plzz explan
i want refund in next 24 hours otherwise i m raising a dispute
ok you can open it now i don't want 24hourz bcz i give you every thing you want
please, i pm'd you since 2 days from now, can you reply?
i don't get you pm brother can you plzz tel me your prb

u gave me what i want ?
[slide]http://imgur.com/e2l7y.jpg[/slide]

^^ that is not what i want .. i want my money back and i m serious this time >.<
i want refund in next 24 hours otherwise i m raising a dispute

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back