Clourider.com | CloudFlare Proxy - Pre-Order now for $9.99 - Anti-DMCA & Privacy Protection

Status
Not open for further replies.

GO Unlimited

Hello everyone,

Hope you’ll are doing very well.

Please take a deep breath and escalate your focusing level into the maximum. We’re here to bring your attention to the biggest game changer in this industry, ever.

We’re here to induce you to our new project that has been established after more than 10 years of experience we gained specially with GO Unlimited and DropAPK. Most people were wondering how DMCA Ignored services such as GO Unlimited and DropAPK survived over these years without being taken down or losing nothing of our data.

We’re not here to establish a dedicated servers hosting or web hosting solutions in first place, or any basic physical solitons.

During the recent 3 years, many hosts attempted to offer DMCA ignored resources including Shared hosting, VPS, and Dedicated Servers, but the only reason why they used (DMCA Ignored) word is marketing. While cheap DMCA Ignored services were not DMCA Ignored eventually, the real DMCA Ignored ones were extremely expensive.

It was like: If you have the money, then your privacy is protected, but if you don’t, then let us sell some of your inflations to fill the financial gap! That’s not a joke, but a real fact.

Due to that, we decided to offer Clourider, that is dedicated to offer a 100% secure proxy for all kind of websites which will ensure their stability and protect the privacy of the website and its owners from all kind of reports and informations requests either if it’s related to DMCA or any other similar law that may be used to breach the website owner privacy. Clourider is offering a solution that will allow webmaster who use regular cheap hosting services such as Online.net, OVH, and Godaddy or any host in the world to have their websites protected from DMCA and informations requests. How so? Simply because no one would know which host is your origin one.

No one would be able to find the hosting service your website is using, since CloudFlare itself won’t be able to identify it. The only informations that CloudFlare will have that your website is using our IP, and showing our ASN.

Q: What happens when CloudFlare receives a DMCA report regarding my website?

A: CloudFlare will forward the report to us thinking that we’re your web hosting service.

What is the actual process of the service?

Okay, let we assume you’re buying the CF Proxy image from here: https://prnt.sc/p8i50i

Of course, you will complete the payment process and will receive a confirmation email, right? Then you will be waiting for the service to be delivered within 24.

Within the 24 hours you will be receiving an IP address associated to your website, that supposed to be the main IP in your CloudFlare DNS of the concerned domain.

For example, the IP address associated with your website is 1.1.1.1, okay? Then you will have to login to your CloudFlare login page: https://prnt.sc/p8i67i

You will have now to replace the main IP of the domain into the one we provided you with. Each website will be provided with different unique IP.

How to cancel? Well, this is one of the very little services that you can cancel by yourself without getting back to us! You can simply edit the main IP on your domain DNS and replace our IP with your origin server IP directly.

This image describe the service system: https://ibb.co/hK1mtZs

Since we’re establishing the service just now, we’re offering a lifetime 50% discount for pre-orders. You can now pre-order the service with its half price and keep renewing the service with the same discounted price forever.

Pre-Order now: https://clourider.com/dash/cart.php

Feel free to pump us with a comment if you still need more informations.

26 comments
whats server location of your "Clourider" proxy server? what dc is your proxy using?
Hello,

Hope you're doing very well.

We have servers distributed over a number of offshore countries such as Ukraine, the Netherlands and other countries and data centers that we have tried over several years.

Thank you.

Hello,
coinpayments as payment method is a bit confusing, is there any alternatives ?
i really need to have a proxy like this one.

thank you

The main reason of this service is offering our users the necessary level of privacy, so it doesn't make any sense to use untrusted payment systems such as PayPal who has 0% privacy in front of the global legal departments.

The main reason of this service is offering our users the necessary level of privacy, so it doesn't make any sense to use untrusted payment systems such as PayPal who has 0% privacy in front of the global legal departments.

i know paypal the worst service to be trusted, what about webmoney is it the same ?

exchanging from USD to coinpayments wallet is the confusing part.

You don't exchange from USD to coinpayments... you need to have cryptocurrency, bitcoins or others first (use google) then use that cryptocurrency to pay on coinpayments. You can't use USD directly / you can't exchange USD directly on coinpayments.

so correct me if I'm wrong but you guys are providing proxy over proxy. and do I need to change my nameserver to point to your way? and one last thing can i use hosting from the likes of GoDaddy, hostinger Bluehost or other.

When someone sends a complain on cloudflare, aside from forwarding the complain to your host, they also disclose the name of hosting provider you're using right? so if someone is using clourider, what's the name of hosting provider that cloudflare will divulge to the complainant?

When someone sends a complain on cloudflare, aside from forwarding the complain to your host, they also disclose the name of hosting provider you're using right? so if someone is using clourider, what's the name of hosting provider that cloudflare will divulge to the complainant?
Fake random IPs with random ASNs.

Hello,
Any ETA on it?

Best Regards!
Will send an update this week.

so correct me if I'm wrong but you guys are providing proxy over proxy. and do I need to change my nameserver to point to your way? and one last thing can i use hosting from the likes of GoDaddy, hostinger Bluehost or other.
Yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back