CloudZilla.to - File/Video/MP3 File Host | PPS 60% | PPD / PPV / PPP | Daily Payments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features:
Unlimited storage
Up to 5 GB file upload
Faster downloads
Multiple downloads at the same time
Upload up to 100 files simultaneously
Files never removed due to inactivity
AD-free access
Up to 100 simultaneous remote uploads
And much more...

And for free user? What is download speed for anonymous user?

Premium Features:
Unlimited storage
Up to 5 GB file upload
Faster downloads
Multiple downloads at the same time
Upload up to 100 files simultaneously
Files never removed due to inactivity
AD-free access
Up to 100 simultaneous remote uploads
And much more...

And for free user? What is download speed for anonymous user?

Free user has 250 gb of storage and max download speed.

hello CloudZilla, so if I understand correctly all downloads are counted, while the wiev 1 only every 24 hours?

All downloads are instantaneously counted as soon as you press play on the mp3/video player or start the download. 1 view per in in 24 hours.

We count the complete and incomplete downloads.

WTF 1 download per ip ? no wonder why my download were being shaved ? I had well over 500 download and my earning was .035 haha BYE BYE to this site!!!!!!

WTF 1 download per ip ? no wonder why my download were being shaved ? I had well over 500 download and my earning was .035 haha BYE BYE to this site!!!!!!

because its 1 download per ip per 24 hours plus the rate is for 10,000 not 1,000. You can't get anything lower than this.

because its 1 download per ip per 24 hours plus the rate is for 10,000 not 1,000. You can't get anything lower than this.

Walter on ihis webpage and here it said 1,000 download; where does it say 10,000

9Eu4VXS.png

why i register and got confirmation link already but still unable to login. please check

username: kazeebo

and help me upgrade to premium thanks

I think i haven't explained myself correctly. When i say only one view/download per IP in 24 hours, it's per file, if the same IP downloads a different file it will be counted. That's to aviod cheating, as i don't believe the same person downloads the same file twice.

why i register and got confirmation link already but still unable to login. please check

username: kazeebo

and help me upgrade to premium thanks

Go to forgot password page please, CloudZilla.to

Thanks.

If you get "Login doesn't seem to be valid" please recover your password ( CloudZilla.to ). The bug has now been fixed.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back