cloudZer.net - PPD (up to 40 EUR) & PPS (75% Initial sale / 65% rebill)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"...in the coming weeks"?

at the beginning of this week was the news that the payments move on monday. Booth messages are fake. Users of this forum (b.bz) can fake it!

Yes...
I've never seen such a long response from couldzer or uploaded, ever.
If you are interested in this fast and secure processing , please only a short feedback in response to this mail .
Which mail do i respond to? I'm pretty sure if i open a ticket now about amazon i'll only get an answer in 4 weeks or never, and a copy/paste one.

Got this from Cloudzer support a few minutes ago, even without send them any pm

"Dear customer,

Due to popular demand we have reenabled amazon voucher payouts. This payout method drastically
reduces turn around times, which result in faster payout processing.
And because of delays in the processing of wire payment payouts we pre-emptively put the money
back on your balance and delcined the old payout request.
You may now re-request your pay out as amazon vouchers or via banktransfer.

We can assure you that all balances are save and will be paid out in full during the next few
weeks.

With kind regards"

Maybe they will pay till the end...

I do not think so, I hope it's true.
The uploaders we deserve. they have made a lot of money.
vdon46.jpg

Around 15 hours ago they denied my bank request for the third time.
Reading about amazon vouchers i decided to request like this though there's a 500 Euro limit and i had way more than that. But i figured 500 Euro is better than nothing.

An hour ago when i checked my email i had 10x50 Euro vouchers from cloudzer (they stack on orders). So this is it, they paid. Now i made another bank request on the rest of my money and we'll see where that takes us :)

Never used AMAZON VOUCHERS.
Always get money through Webmoney.

What is the use of AMAZON.DE Vouchers?
I think .DE stands for Germany.
So, can I bought products from amazon.de and they can ship through my address in India?
Is there any place to sell my Amazon Vouchers?

Anyone, please explain in detail (Complete noob here in these things and I have some good amount of money in CLZ)

Thanks in advance.

You use them to buy stuff from amazon.de
If they ship to India or not... probably some stores from Amazon do and some don't. They'll mention that when you checkout.

You can sell your vouchers but not at full price.

Thanks for replying AbhE
Where can I sell them?
Any specific place?

And you said that you got 10 Vouchers of 50 Euros, so When I will get my Vouchers, can I use max. of 1 Voucher while buying a product or I can use more than 1?

PS:
Around 15 hours ago they denied my bank request for the third time.
Reading about amazon vouchers i decided to request like this though there's a 500 Euro limit and i had way more than that. But i figured 500 Euro is better than nothing.

An hour ago when i checked my email i had 10x50 Euro vouchers from cloudzer (they stack on orders). So this is it, they paid. Now i made another bank request on the rest of my money and we'll see where that takes us :)

Good luck, buddy.
Hope you get all of your money.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back