cloudZer.net - PPD (up to 40 EUR) & PPS (75% Initial sale / 65% rebill)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today I login and request, filled all information but when I press submit button, nothing happen ! what's going on ?

When you request you should put round amount xxx.00, it happened to me before when I asked for xxx.61 and was very confused at first but i remembered how Uploaded requests give you only the choice for round numbers (for €61.2 you will only be able to ask for 61)
Also make sure to put correct and accurate information, in my case I asked for a printed statement showing exactly my IBAN, SWIFT and correct name as spelled by my bank.

Hi,

I didn't made any request however when i try to request payment it show me :

Sie haben bereits eine Auszahlung beantragt, sobald diese Bearbeitet wurde können Sie eine neue Auszahlung beantragen

This is really weird ... Any one faced the same problem ?

It seems your account has been hacked, contact support to cancel the payment, and also change the password on your account, your email and install a good antivirus and a good anti-spyware. I also recommend you use gmail and enable the 2 steps verification with your phone number, it prevented my accounts being hacked for 2 years now, but be carefull to keep that phone number (I know tunisians like to change theirn phone numbers and operators a lot).

we realy need Webmoney on request Cloudzer please:whistling:
a lot of members don't want use Cloudzer because method of payment please add Webmoney:whistling:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back