cloudZer.net - PPD (up to 40 EUR) & PPS (75% Initial sale / 65% rebill)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i know only one who claims about getting "scammed" and he isn't able to tell me his account id. :)

About the counting problem, i tested few different file sizes in an account created by me, the count works there, still told the development team to take a look in this matter.

Steph you only tell lies to the uploader I have the same time cloudzer.net following the thread since it was created, and always gives the same answer and no solution, as they will not think it is scam if repeating the same thing and take up to my mind I know that not all files, and not solved, so they are not a serious host, besides that so long since I have added a payment solution as webmoney, that suggests they do not want to pay the money the uploader have piled into their accounts, for that reason I do not use that host, you do not ever listen to the uploaders, and only gives false promises and lies and excuses, is that in my opinion wjunction administrator should block their thread this forum because you are damaging the image of the forum with their lies, but of course as money moves everything, just pay the child support wire and the needs of the uploader, it is they who do the work

Steph you only tell lies to the uploader I have the same time cloudzer.net following the thread since it was created, and always gives the same answer and no solution, as they will not think it is scam if repeating the same thing and take up to my mind I know that not all files, and not solved, so they are not a serious host, besides that so long since I have added a payment solution as webmoney, that suggests they do not want to pay the money the uploader have piled into their accounts, for that reason I do not use that host, you do not ever listen to the uploaders, and only gives false promises and lies and excuses, is that in my opinion wjunction administrator should block their thread this forum because you are damaging the image of the forum with their lies, but of course as money moves everything, just pay the child support wire and the needs of the uploader, it is they who do the work

AMEN.

Exactly !!!

you're right, your posts unnecessary comments

and here is proof that I got my money
the first payment can not see because I had turned off the option about which I wrote a few weeks earlier
zni6.jpg

Thanks for the proof. I'll give bank payment a try.

Iam only a supporter, i only can tell you what i'am able to try and what the other departments tell me.

@clz | Steph:
You tested the big file counter anonymous/free/premium download mode?

I tried as anonymous and free.

Hello steph, my pay order is in state "checked" since 4 days ago. When move to "paid"???

You'll get paid with the next payout batch probably.

no webmoney no for me and also no from my friend's who does not want to get paid via bank or bank option not allow by clz in many regions like mine :( would love to work if they really care about there partner and bring webmoney.

All filehost even his brother has added uploaded.net webmoney.
Cloudzer do not understand why not.

That day will release the payment batch?
I've been 30 days and my condition is checked.
Thank you.

All filehost even his brother has added uploaded.net webmoney.Cloudzer do not understand why not.That day will release the payment batch?I've been 30 days and my condition is checked.Thank you.
Checked after how many days?Here, after 17 days (11 business days), "checked". Maybe I'll get paid on next "batch" (I think that I'll be on first two weeks of August).

I thought CloudZer is reliable like uploaded but I think that's not the case. Requested payout on 7th July and still no payment. Requested payout on the same day on Uploaded and I got the money 2 weeks after. Thinking about using another service.
viu1375196140n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back