cloudZer.net - PPD (up to 40 EUR) & PPS (75% Initial sale / 65% rebill)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think now they will not add Webmoney, because if they add Webmoney, they have to pay a large amount for member don't have Euro Bank accounts.

They don't want to add Webmoney because they don't pay enough money.

Sincerely

I am also wating for webmoney to be added as Payment Method but what you said let me think to dont wait & waste my time.

Hey WTF is this!!!!???

i had 86e in my account, and now is 68e...

Check my account and fix the problem...fk sake!!

n/a (7146317)

Pm me some more details please.

I can call it scam all times i want, because there are many complaints about counted downloads, no paying with screenshots, Steph told me in MP that would be fixed and isn't fixed, support said me that my account works well, i checked it myself and it's FALSE.

Upload 4 files, one of 100MB, 150MB, 200MB, 300MB ... then, download in free mode one, respects the 24h period and do it with othe file, finally, only 100MB and 150MB will be counted, so, if they offers files up to 1000MB, it's scam.

i said i'll forward this case to our development team to take a look into this matter, also i didn't get any reply yet.

Someone please answer these.

01. How much storage a free user has?
02. Bank wire and Amazon are the only payout methods available? Bank wire is available to all countries or just a specific region?

Thanks

Confirm:
01. Unlimited.
02. Amazon.de and Bankwire our current payout methods. For bank wire we need an IBAN to proceed.

If you haven't got any reply yet, is because they aren't interested in resolve this case ...

This isn't new, and is active since 6 or more months ... how many time they need, 5 years? :facepalm:

Thread should be closed. Scam scam scam. scamZer.net

I got my money
for the first time after 5 weeks
for the second time after 3 weeks
Bank account payment method

Now I'm waiting for the next payment

if anyone has a problem with the lack of a bank in the EU
I think I can help

ps.
sorry for my english writing by translate.google

I think that if you have nothing concrete to say, it stop writing crap.
I'm new here and just by people like you I was concerned

This is not an advertisement I am not an employee of cloudZer.net
if you do not believe me your problem, not mine
I got my money and do not matter if count 5 of 10 downloads because I earn more as the other host. and this is the most important

Last edited:
I think that if you have nothing concrete to say, it stop writing crap.
I'm new here and just by people like you I was concerned

This is not an advertisement I am not an employee of cloudZer.net
if you do not believe me your problem, not mine
I got my money and do not matter if count 5 of 10 downloads because I earn more as the other host. and this is the most important

If you aren't employee of cloudZer.net and you are new, why bother you my comment?

Definitely you are an employee of cloudZer.net :facepalm: I see you a mile away ...

as u said me, if you do not believe me your problem, not mine :rofl:

pd: can you post proofs of payments?

you're right, your posts unnecessary comments

and here is proof that I got my money
the first payment can not see because I had turned off the option about which I wrote a few weeks earlier
zni6.jpg

I know, I read all the posts and I was very worried as I did not get the first payment, I wrote to support and was receiving the same answer that you have to wait. But it worked out and got the money,

Maybe u are exception ... many in this post said that have been scammed with downloads and payouts and post proofs.

i know only one who claims about getting "scammed" and he isn't able to tell me his account id. :)

About the counting problem, i tested few different file sizes in an account created by me, the count works there, still told the development team to take a look in this matter.

About the counting problem, i tested few different file sizes in an account created by me, the count works there, still told the development team to take a look in this matter.

Since December has been saying that, and leftovers had to be solved

I feel my English

i know only one who claims about getting "scammed" and he isn't able to tell me his account id. :)

Give me that supreme account please :O, i will test it but with my eyes :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back