cloudZer.net - PPD (up to 40 EUR) & PPS (75% Initial sale / 65% rebill)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still waiting for payment.
No payment given fixed date, just answer the obvious questions (Soft Zoom) payments but look elsewhere.

This is shit.

I made ​​a big mistake! I clicked several times on the icons (€) on the Pemium page, but I did not want to be premium, just see ... Now, I have 156 weeks 2 days and 23 hours... I hope to be refund....
:'(

There should be a confirmation message

Last edited:
I made ​​a big mistake! I clicked several times on the icons (€) on the Pemium page, but I did not want to be premium, just see ... Now, I have 156 weeks 2 days and 23 hours... I hope to be refund....

:facepalm:

i think will not be refund ...

hopefully I'm wrong ...

Last edited:
I made a big mistake! I clicked several times on the icons (€) on the Pemium page, but I did not want to be premium, just see ... Now, I have 156 weeks 2 days and 23 hours... I hope to be refund....

at least you have a premium account. Believe me that is better than waiting forever for reciving payment.

I have recieved complaints that there appears to be something wrong with the download timer.
The message "You have reached the max. number of possible free downloads for this hour, please try again in an hour." appears even long after the hour has ended, taking over 24 hours to reset.

I tested it myself just now. I downloaded a file, waited an hour, but am still unable to download the next file. This is a very serious issue that needs to be addressed immediately.

I never noticed, since you count only 1 download per IP per 24 hours anyway, so it doesn't affect earnings, but it is a big problem for users trying to download more than 1 file a day.

EDIT: I managed to download a file after the counter reset after 3 hours. That is still a long wait though for downloading a 100MB file. Maybe the counter resets at a different time for different people?

By the way, unlike the guy who posted below me, I think Cloudzer is a great filehost, one of the best. Just need to work on support a little bit.

Last edited:
I have recieved complaints that there appears to be something wrong with the download timer.
The message "You have reached the max. number of possible free downloads for this hour, please try again in an hour." appears even long after the hour has ended, taking over 24 hours to reset.

I tested it myself just now. I downloaded a file, waited an hour, but am still unable to download the next file. This is a very serious issue that needs to be addressed immediately.

I never noticed, since you could only 1 download per IP per 24 hours anyway, so it doesn't affect earnings, but it is a big problem for users trying to download more than 1 file a day.

Mamma mia!
No pay, not supported (no answer, only what he wants), give no fixed date of payment, +190 mb files not count ....

And now this one has wrong ip for 24h.

MEGA FACEPAAAAAAAAAAALM!!

Cloudzer totally ignores the uploaders .. not professional for a hosting provider who wants to earn money in the long term !!

I'm not giving my ID because you're going to ban the account cloudzer by everything I've posted in the forum.
I do not trust you anymore.
I just want to get my money and never will work with you.
It is normal to wait 4 fucking months for a payment?

From that going?
We are hundreds of users angry and you do not provide answers or solutions.

ws0sde2lothjkhxlmnq.jpg

With all my respect my dear - don't be sooo rude:-=

When claiming a scam you need to provide evidence. Simply saying someone is a scammer is not good enough. Please refrain from doing so in the future unless you are willing to provide actual evidence that supports your claim.

I just made some comment about 2h ago and it's gone now.Was it somehow harmful or wot?

Cloudzer is moneybrewery as many of sites and warezjuction ignores it.I wonder why:fly:

And mod -i'm pretty old old to say what i'm thinking about stuff. If u delete my post then at least say a comment.

Cheers,opera

What is ur global problem of whining all the time? Just take a seat and relax - the money is flowing into ur account right away.Just think about it.Or pretend u have lots of buckz:)
I was going into that thread aswell but i wasn't lazy to read all shit over here about cloudzer.So - take a bear - relax - don't fu... jump over mods (as i do) and take another host.
There's no good host in the whole world and it's quite honest - we do steal content of producers.And as u may understand it's not honest:)

PS - I'm still about *don't deal with cloudzer* but it's just my suggestion like kinda - don't buy Nokia:)

Cloudzer totally ignores the uploaders .. not professional for a hosting provider who wants to earn money in the long term !!

So u have an expererience to host pirated content?
Wot made u quit then? So i'm sry to ask - are we able to upload into ur marvelous host.As i can get it's good? Just post some commrcials here and we'll follow you.:friends:

Last edited:
Steph missing, as is done in these cases, promise 14 business days for payment and we are in 20 .... Steph meets the post and give us a clear date of payment, before banks had problems, what is the problem now???

I'll contact the billing team in this case so we payout asap.

Still waiting for payment.
No payment given fixed date, just answer the obvious questions (Soft Zoom) payments but look elsewhere.

This is shit.

Still no Account id from you with your "january payout request" which isn't anywhere in our database.

I'am sorry, but in this case we're not able to refund anything :/.

I never noticed, since you count only 1 download per IP per 24 hours anyway, so it doesn't affect earnings, but it is a big problem for users trying to download more than 1 file a day.

EDIT: I managed to download a file after the counter reset after 3 hours. That is still a long wait though for downloading a 100MB file. Maybe the counter resets at a different time for different people?

By the way, unlike the guy who posted below me, I think Cloudzer is a great filehost, one of the best. Just need to work on support a little bit.

Thank you for this report, i forwarded it to our development team to take a look into this asap.

Mamma mia!
No pay, not supported (no answer, only what he wants), give no fixed date of payment, +190 mb files not count ....

And now this one has wrong ip for 24h.

MEGA FACEPAAAAAAAAAAALM!!

Yep no pay for you, since your fake(?) payout request from 2013-01-xx isn't even in our database and you're not even able to provide me any ID, maybe because of your fake spamming in this topic?

Last edited:
When you get paid?
There is already a date for next payment?

I think there should be a payment date specified to make everything easier to uploaders.

+30 Days is a lot of waiting

Hey, Clouder support

I have more 62.5 Euro you said, but when i request payment still getting reason "Not enough money". What is happen? Suck?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back