cloudZer.net - PPD (up to 40 EUR) & PPS (75% Initial sale / 65% rebill)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We already have an wm account but we need to get verified before we're able to run our business there. We're currently waiting for this, i'll talk back to our billing team to for more informations/the current state on monday since they are don't work on weekend.

Well, GOOD LUCK.
Hope, we will get some good news soon.

Hello Steph, I'm glad to take up the issue again. But we have no clear day receive our money? just say "soon" or "shortly" does not tell us anything, as a minimum, say a week or a clear period of recovery, but that "as soon as possible" could be tomorrow or in 2015 .... or never ...
I hope that once these problems solved banks supposedly have, pay their uploaders day and give clear and explicit dates of payments, if possible, every week, no every 30 or more days. Reckon that option in the future please. My best regards.

paidj.jpg

ciao Steph

here says that the voucher has been paid!

but haven't received anything yet on email!

thanks for the reply

hello can anyone say me what the exact max Upload filesize is for free Users and Premium Users?!

I need some Details maybe the Op can Help with some Informations?!

Last edited:
Please cancel my previous payment.
I've requested a new payment. I hope you do not get paid early to wait so many days again.

Greetings.

"Please notice that previously uploaded files may will be deleted after expiration of the Premium termtime, if you don't extend your account"

What mean ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back