cloudZer.net - PPD (up to 40 EUR) & PPS (75% Initial sale / 65% rebill)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Becouse they pay You some funny vouchers? HAHA. We waiting, they pay, Im sure.

Dude, everyone got paid in last time who requested for vouchers (at least they can use it to buy for free instead of getting nothing).
Check few pages back if you don't believe me.

Why would I even lie. I had always cursed CLZ from almost a year. I worked with them for 1 month (March 2013) and came to know that they were not paying anyone so I leave. In Feb 2014, I accidentally opened this thread and came to know that they are paying in vouchers. I requested and got 6X50 EUROS Vouchers (I had 317 EUROS as balance).

They are officially closed now. Try opening cloudzer.net This is also dead.

I know about vouchers. You think who I am? I know everything, my god, You think I dont know about it? But if people get vouchers, get money on bank account too, you will see. Just wait. And topic should be open, for this, who is waiting. A little respect please.

I know about vouchers. You think who I am? I know everything, my god, You think I dont know about it? But if people get vouchers, get money on bank account too, you will see. Just wait. And topic should be open, for this, who is waiting. A little respect please.

Brother, ask any of the moderator here about CLOUDZER.
Everyone will say that CLZ is closed.
That's why Mods moved this thread to Archive section.

Think about it.

Think about It, you are smart not enough. Really CLZ is closed? Wow, I DONT KNOW ABOUT IT! Hurrrra. My god...

This is CYGANDO, so They have to care about reputation. They pay us, Im sure, like I say after. So topic is open for Us, who is still waiting.

You get yours vouchers? So dont speak again about it, ok?

Think about It, you are smart not enough. Really CLZ is closed? Wow, I DONT KNOW ABOUT IT! Hurrrra. My god...

This is CYGANDO, so They have to care about reputation. They pay us, Im sure, like I say after. So topic is open for Us, who is still waiting.

You get yours vouchers? So dont speak again about it, ok?

Open cloudzer.net
You will see a message

Untitled_1_copy.jpg

You are stupid, I just cant use oder words. I know about everything. But I believe, they pay Us. DO YOU UNDERSTAND? If not, go to your doctor.

You are stupid, I just cant use oder words. I know about everything. But I believe, they pay Us. DO YOU UNDERSTAND? If not, go to your doctor.

OK. I am stupid.
But when you will get your money, at least share a screenshot with us. :heiligenschein:

@hullapulla You got your payment, so there is no point for you to spend your time on this thread. The only peoples who read this thread is who requested thrue bank, as I do. So i'll check regulary this thread for any updates. No point to be closed.

Many reported receiving money in bank, but all the people I know and received their money today are from Europe, anyone outside Europe received money in bank ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back