cloudZer.net - PPD (up to 40 EUR) & PPS (75% Initial sale / 65% rebill)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@comadreja78

Keep calm and read the TOS...

cloudzer.net shall immediately review the User's application for payment. CloudZer's review shall also include a review of the User's compliance with CloudZer's TOS. CloudZer shall prepare a statement of account for each application for payment submitted by a registered User. Where, following CloudZer's review, CloudZer determines that there are no obstacles to payment, CloudZer shall timely pay the amount determined upon completion of its review (where possible within 30 business days) by such method of payment as the User has selected.

Good afternoon.
Pedi payment on March 15 by tranasferencia bank. been 45 days ....
When are you going to pay me?

Can anyone answer if payment received cloudzer last month?
I smell bad .....

paidj.jpg

ciao Roberta | Steph

here says that the voucher has been paid!

but haven't received anything yet on email!

thanks for the reply

ROBERTA: your are CL support? well you can explain me WHY NO one sales being counted in cloudzer== im cloudzer users by 6 months with over 700000 downloaded files ( size over 120 mb and no one sales :) but im sure i had sales from my familar too.

you can explina me the reason ?

ROBERTA: your are CL support? well you can explain me WHY NO one sales being counted in cloudzer== im cloudzer users by 6 months with over 700000 downloaded files ( size over 120 mb and no one sales :) but im sure i had sales from my familar too.

you can explina me the reason ?

The reason is very easy, go with your money

How do you expect to get paid if you don't wanna tell them your ID? :facepalm:

Easy troll friend.
In the past I had problems with Uploaded.to (same company that Cloudzer)
And call them scammers on this forum, when I gave them my ID banearon and lost my money.

That is the reason why I do not give my ID, Cloudzer wants to control the ID and Nicks for this. I am not stupid

does anybody received some payment ?

No and I do not pay.
I no longer upload more cloudzer for weeks, I'm not stupid.
I lose money requested but I'm not going to generate more money to these scammers do not even respond in their official thread wjunction

hello Roberta and Steph,

please add Webmoney to attract more affiliates. or you can use Liberty Reserve to as payout. 90% of us have no use for Amazon.de vouchers. :(

No and I do not pay.
I no longer upload more cloudzer for weeks, I'm not stupid.
I lose money requested but I'm not going to generate more money to these scammers do not even respond in their official thread wjunction

Spamming this thread with "scammer" and not being able to tell us your account id to solve the problem? How about Stop talking here if you don't want any support from our side since it a support topic?

hello Roberta and Steph,

please add Webmoney to attract more affiliates. or you can use Liberty Reserve to as payout. 90% of us have no use for Amazon.de vouchers. :(

As roberta already said, we're working on this and post updates here if something change here.

Spamming this thread with "scammer" and not being able to tell us your account id to solve the problem? How about Stop talking here if you don't want any support from our side since it a support topic?

I do not give my ID because I going to take the money, I repeat that I am not stupid.
And I say they are scammers for one simple reason: SOMEONE TO CHARGED?
Nobody says you have paid, so scammers.

Please WJUNCTION users: CLoudzer paid you to someone in the last two months?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back