Status
Not open for further replies.
sales are still not counted also downloads are frozen to. After midnight I'm getting 0.04e and that's all. Don't use it it's scam at this moment and I think they never goona be honest.
Netload - 3-6 sales every day
CLZ - No sales since 2 weeks or more like said somebody few pages before

i hope that they will these 2 problems soon

i sent them a ticket asking to fix the problem of files bigger than 400mb that are not counted. here the reply

we appreciate your request and feedback.
We are still in the process of implementations and we have forwarded your feedback to our
technical department.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Last edited:
for small files dude it's working fine
sales are not counting for sure it's checked
That's right, anyway, not count sales is a big kick in the *ss for the all uploaders.:thinking:

btw, what's the min. for request the payout? I have 67 and I get "not enough money" when request through webmoney.

proof?
for small files dude it's working fine
sales are not counting for sure it's checked

so, sales are not counted at all ?? even for smaller files ?? (another bug in the list)

or not counted for files over 400mb (same as we have the downloads 400.mb bug)

they had same bug like uploaded with stats seems to be resolved however there are more bugs here :( and some of them are really serious if they want to operate properly for all users :-?

for files over 400 mb for sure doesn't work, don't know how about smaller, but probably working fine.
I wrote it, but still (x3) that same robotic answer like this up stairs
we appreciate your request and feedback.
We are still in the process of implementations and we have forwarded your feedback to our
technical department.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
also free user limit is insane more than 3 hrs for every single file it's too long.
I'm gonna wait just few days more and after that delete all files from this host to increase sales from other one.If you wanna be charity organisation this host is perfect for you :D

Last edited:
so, sales are not counted at all ?? even for smaller files ?? (another bug in the list)

or not counted for files over 400mb (same as we have the downloads 400.mb bug)
In my case, aren't counted for every file with any size.

75 € and I'm still receiving "not enough money".

bye bye...

I believe that you have gone forward. It does not have ANYTHING to see with UPLOADED. It steals this one SHAMELESSLY and goes one month without counting top unloads to 398mb. Without telling that you sell not even a premium (already, and I believe myself it)

Files are all 150 - 300 MB. Almost every Download is counting the bug with that 398 MB+ is still there, and sales with 100mb - 300mb - are counting.

But the Support is a joke like that from ul.to and so far no payouts.

yeah we know that it's working for small files like yours but all sales from over 400mb files are not counted.
I msg them about it a few times and all the time that same robotic answer, they not gonna fix this, or they don't know how to do this

In my case, aren't counted for every file with any size.

75 € and I'm still receiving "not enough money".

bye bye...

:facepalm::thumbdown:

as others reported try to put 56 or 58 euro for payout..........in the form.....not the maximum u got to proceed......

@clzsmd

they not gonna fix this, or they don't know how to do this

if they don't know how to fix then they are amateur host and install the script only.......which they bought ready-made and don't know how to fix-modify script :(

As for payments if none received by the end of january (latest) then probably rip and delete anything.....even if they come back on february and offer 80e-1000dl's. If they are related to uploaded.net then we are safe but nobody can predict this.

@pipels
-- files counted until they reach approx.340.mb u can't have 0 counts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back