CloudyVideos - Up to $65/ 10K - Weekly Payments - $5 Minimum payout!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello cloudy

Earlier todayi uploaded a video. Checked it now and it was gone
also when i opened the link
it showed this

Software error:

Can't locate WWW/SolveMedia.pm in @INC (@INC contains: . Plugins Modules /usr/local/lib64/perl5 /usr/local/share/perl5 /usr/lib64/perl5/vendor_perl /usr/share/perl5/vendor_perl /usr/lib64/perl5 /usr/share/perl5) at index_dl.pm line 1163.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at index_dl.pm line 1163.
Compilation failed in require at /var/www/cgi-bin/index_dl.cgi line 8.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /var/www/cgi-bin/index_dl.cgi line 8.

For some reason, CloudyVideos causes Firefox to crash when I try to upload more than one file at a time. I tried using Chrome and it was fine. Has anyone else had this problem?

Also, speeds (both upload and download) have been getting slower recently - any plans to increase capacity in the near future?

smokestash - I will ask for this bug to get tested. never heard of it.
regarding speeds, yes servers should get upgrade in the upcoming month :)

I would like to thank all our dedicated users for working with us in the past year and for the feedback you guys leave here :)
Good luck and happy new year to all of us!

Does anyone here upload via ftp ? Im using smart ftp and sometimes the upload transfer progress stops at 99% and restarts uploading. Anyone know what the problem could be?

Does anyone here upload via ftp ? Im using smart ftp and sometimes the upload transfer progress stops at 99% and restarts uploading. Anyone know what the problem could be?

FTP upload isn't working for me either. My FTP client tells me the files were successfully uploaded but they still haven't shown up in "My Files" yet - and it has been 24 hrs +

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back