CloudyVideos - Up to $65/ 10K - Weekly Payments - $5 Minimum payout!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Usually you have to enter in your site premium account details in "My Account" and then you can remotely upload files with links from that site.

jobonline20 - Sorry we do not support remotes from uploadable, remote will work for you if the site you use doesn't have a bridge page in the middle - captcha, next page, account login page whatsoever
or if its in the list found on the bottom of the page:
http://cloudyvideos.com/?op=my_account under remote sites logins after you entered the detailed there. hope that helped.

brightlights - we do not limit speed for any member so yes you are right. 3mb is slow (our server is US based) so I have tested myself and downloaded in 9mb. see attached:

r9SbuXi.jpg

I can't say i'm pleased with that and we'll get our speed back to 20~50mb soon, we are adding 2 more servers in the next few days to
ease overload on servers and get back to maximum upload/download speeds.

Lollone88 - IT added to tier 2.

Last edited:
Hi,
Can I get free premium and more storage space please and Thank You.
ID: User

Let us know when you get more servers :)

Last edited:
brightlights - The DMCA agents send to many file hosts at once, could be that the settings for file deletion is similar in both hosts.

adrian92[FONT=Verdana, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif] - Yes, all payments have been sent. let me know if you did not receive your payment.[/FONT]

hi, is there an option for the filename to be generate together with the download links

if i upload many files all the download links get mix up...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back