CloudVidz.Net - Earn up to 40$ Per 10k & 40% PPS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Guys sorry for the late , The payments of last week has been sent yesterday :)

@antthenait

Hi , Remote upload upload is working now , Im sorry for the late :)

@
MOEIiN

Both are available now , Wait until we send the payments ,

@fikinho

No Problem enjoy :)

@adrian92

If the payment has been dissapeared from your account , It mean that it been paid , and we have paid you the amount , Please check your payment information if everything is ok

@docto99

Remote Upload has been fixed now , And no problem Enjoy your payment :)

@mikert77

We don't offer Premium Account anymore , Just let me know your username I will upgrade you

fikinho

What do you mean ? if you get any error code please let me know what you get exactly so I can fix it.

Regards
Bryan

Hi ,

I just tested remote upload now its works perfectly , just clear the cookies or try with another browser you should have no issues :)

Hi ,

I just tested remote upload now its works perfectly , just clear the cookies or try with another browser you should have no issues :)

I've tried on 3 browsers but remote upload is not working. (Cleared all history)

If you have Skype then send me .... I'll show you live screen.

Thanks.

website is offline now

continuing the same problem

website is offline now

Last edited:
when pay money fir me ?

Why can not fulfill your promise to yourself?

upload and remote no work for me !

Last edited:
Dear Sir ,

You are spamming my inbox the whol days , I have answered you already but you are still continue spamming !
Payment will be done once we pay the Webmoney pending payments so it will take a while

No one has ever called us scam , and we never scammed someone sometimes we pay with a delay but we always pay ,

If you continue spamming you will get banned and that is your last warning.

Please edit your post and remove the scam word in your post otherwise you will get banned because , we never scammed anyone

Thank you
Regards
Bryan

Hi ,

You are not working with us you don't even have a account in cloudvidz and you say not trustful ?

I don't understand that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back