CloudNXT.net Beta - 90% PPS and 90% Rebill - Affiliate Based Cloud Host

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://ist1-1.filesor.com/pimpandhost.com/1/_/_/_/1/1/3/E/Z/13EZj/rechazado_m.jpg
rechazado_m.jpg

:(:(:(:(:facepalm:

I just reject my payment ... I do not pay?

is my third payment.
please check my account

user: doder

Dude i told u about that in your ticket there were chargebacks in this one

Register to download 1Mb and above files?

Just saw somewhere in the thread that anonymous users need to register before DLing > 1 MB files. Is that true? If it is, why isn't this stated anywhere on CloudNXT webpage?

That would be bad news since a few forums prohibit links that require people to register before downloading. Maybe an alternate form of restricting anonymous users like speed reduction or higher size limit instead (500 MB?).

I apologize if I misread/misinterpreted anything...

Just saw somewhere in the thread that anonymous users need to register before DLing > 1 MB files. Is that true? If it is, why isn't this stated anywhere on CloudNXT webpage?

That would be bad news since a few forums prohibit links that require people to register before downloading. Maybe an alternate form of restricting anonymous users like speed reduction or higher size limit instead (500 MB?).

I apologize if I misread/misinterpreted anything...

We were testing and it was Epic Fail

anwyays download limit is still 500

Unlimited and resumable files for free users

Alright. Good to hear things are back to where they are...

But it would be nice if certain measures are taken to encourage people (downloaders) to register.

Alright. Good to hear things are back to where they are...

But it would be nice if certain measures are taken to encourage people (downloaders) to register.

Unlike others you can see we are still in a BETA State so we are testing all the time ;) good things will arrive soon :D

why download file not count? are you close PPD?
after request payment, i have upload some file, and all that file was downloaded
but in my earning(account balance) still $0?

bc2485446a.bmp

thanks
my id: agusantoso

EnCiPh3r and Hawk, do you guys mind updating the first post to reflect/announce changes in the affiliate program, instead of just removing/deleting the old information, making it seem as if things never existed? Just briefly mentioning changes in a post in the midst of a 50+ page thread isn't that helpful.

I mean I have to comb through the thread post-by-post to find out the PPD was cancelled on May 28.

It's probably no big deal for newcomers as they didn't know how things were before. But for existing users like me who came in at a time when CloudNXT was still offering PPD (and who weren't reading every single post), we might miss out on the revamps in the affiliate program. If numbers change/disappear suddenly w/o an accompanying announcement, people might wonder, "Wait, is this a typo or did they actually change things?" or "Why isn't there an official word on this?". Sure, people can comb through the posts, but a page/top post that lists all the changes that happened is infinitely more convenient, don't you think?

And may I also suggest that the affiliate page be updated as well? The wording is pretty confusing right now. Certainly, parts of it do not hold true anymore? Here's the wording in question as of June 2.

At the Moment CloudNXT - The Next Gen Cloud is only offering for Pay Per Sale. The Rate is currently set for 90% Of Earnings in the first month. Pay Per Download
Upto....
$1 / 1000 Downloads if free user downloads
$10 / 1000 Downloads if registered user downloads
$20 / 1000 Downloads if Premium User Downloads
Best Part is that user can avail PPD + PPS at same time

Sorry about the rant. Just hoping you guys would be more transparent/upfront with all the changes.

Hello Hawk,
I am facing a problem in my account and would like you to have a look
I did not share my referral link any where but i have 6 referrals right now, are they from sales? if yes then i did not get any thing from them :(
a week ago i was receiving money from Downloads but it has stopped too even files are being downloaded from my links
Is there any way to see Reports?

Can you please answer all of my questions?
My Account Username: Seeeeler

Waiting for your kind reply :)

PPD has been cancelled. See #466, #473, and #474.

As to referrals, I'm guessing when people click on your download links and register then it counts as a referral. You don't strictly need to share your referral links.

And also referrals do not necessarily equate to sales. People might just be registering instead of buying premium account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back