Status
Not open for further replies.
@lawina please say no shit, we paid you everytime :)

all payments done.

@teosanru, please wait until monday and sorry for delay

24-48 hours payout time only for moneybookers, bank and PSC...

Hello

After first mail you at your support page asking why no Payment after 6 days ( at moneybookers ) and NO replay from you

i have post here that you not respond at email and no payout

Day after i make my post here , you have paid me yes ..

And now you me delete my account , i have delete all my files with your host

I dont like it that i first have to mail and begging you for my payout , when you say at your affiliate page payout after 24-48 hours , then pay in that time

Bye bye

Last edited:
@lawina, business days, nobody want to work saturday or sunday in this business. bye bye

@ps2gameman there is nothing with 600mb, free user: 800Mb, registered user: unlimited

thanks for payment received 7 working days after order receipt as proof place in the forum where I will publicize cloudnes.com to know that my referrals pay and continue to work with this host, I've also reposted the links to my files I have uploaded to this host to work again. I hope for the next payment does not take so thanks

still now pending.

---------- Post added 27th Apr 2013 at 09:45 AM ---------- Previous post was 26th Apr 2013 at 10:10 AM ----------

scam scam scam

dont use that site its not paying

my cloudnes guys pay me 51.00 euros and slow webmoney THROUGH 8 business days to do so before saying that it is scam, send a message to the support page for verb answer them because he told me that all payments took 5 business days except for moneybookers

paid to me, like I said it took 2 days longer than I had said the support but I paid 51 euros, I'm using it as my referral, ask the second payment pieson today and see if I check what you say then what stopped promoting in forums you have. while I'll see if I make the second payment

I had said that if you pay, payment cloudnes to me but I took a lot more than saying I'll see if I ask my second payment by Moneybookers as it says it pays 24 to 48 hours, as per webmoney and the other takes a long, a recommendation for Mr. cloudnes should be a little more satisfied with payments for the hots win more confident I have promoted in various forums, but the uploaders always want to see the payment on the day mentioned in the affiliate page forever do an effort that we want to see rewarded for our work, I have seen also that the gain has dropped table

FOR YOUR INFORMATION:

The owner of Cloudnes.com is the same owner of Venusfile.com that Scam and Did not pay his uploader. Now trying to make a Filehost Again.

1st, 2nd, 3rd small Payment is OK. But wait until he doesn't pay.

P.S.
Its not counting your real sale. If you dont have proof for your sale. He will not update your earnings.

HOPE HE CHANGE AND ALWAYS PAY HIS UPLOADER. BECAUSE HE IS EARNING TO US.

THIS IS JUST A FRIENDLY REMINDERS FOR MY CO-UPLOADERS.

Last edited:
see my powerful proof

002.jpg

avoid this host

see my powerful proof

002.jpg

avoid this host

FOR YOUR INFORMATION:

The owner of Cloudnes.com is the same owner of Venusfile.com that Scam and Did not pay his uploader. Now trying to make a Filehost Again.

1st, 2nd, 3rd small Payment is OK. But wait until he doesn't pay.

P.S.
Its not counting your real sale. If you dont have proof for your sale. He will not update your earnings.

HOPE HE CHANGE AND ALWAYS PAY HIS UPLOADER. BECAUSE HE IS EARNING TO US.

THIS IS JUST A FRIENDLY REMINDERS FOR MY CO-UPLOADERS.

good today'll ask my second payment, the first payment me, I'll see if it's true what you say, but I'll give it just pays to know qui referrals and forums I have and I've promoted, while pay keep working with this host

---------- Post added at 11:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 AM ----------

see my powerful proof

002.jpg

avoid this host

i got paid yesterday its not scam......................

babanaik, how many days it take to pay you? and that means receivedst THROUGH payment, webmoney?

I have asked Lord cloudnes one second day May 3, 2013, THROUGH moneybookers, payment according to its terms, it would take 2 business days, but today is the third business day for this method of payment and not yet arrived.

I hope your answer thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back