HighStream - Video Service Official Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear @ClipWatching please, allow multiple payout requests. now i waiting to jan 5. after next payout is only end of the month ?

New payout system is really suck.... please think on faster payout. and send multiple payout request. when one is pending.

I’m using Clipwatching and i’m asking about it, can you create 2 plans on it like we had them before, so we can chose between 3 views or 1 view per day? I’m series uploader and i have x3 times more earnings when i’m using that 3 views per day plan.
Thanks in advice.
I agree with that. For series uploaders, it's much more profitable with 3 views / day plan. I see a big difference in earnings.
@ClipWatching maybe you can find a solution for big uploaders. Thank you.

We temporarily disabled it due to the sandbox and blocking ads on the embed. we have 2 ways:

1) We Disable Embed forever, and like now you get the full money by direct watching.
2) Embed will active again but income should be 25%.

Last edited:
Hello @ClipWatching

When trying to upload through the API, I get the response: "0:0:0:You are not allowed to upload files". I opened support ticket months ago with this issue, no response. Opened another support ticket recently, still no response.

The fact that I'm new in this forum doesn't mean my website is small. Waiting for a response, either through here or DM, which I already sent.

Thank you.

We temporarily disabled it due to the sandbox and blocking ads on the embed. we have 2 ways:

1) We Disable Embed forever, and like now you get the full money by direct watching.
2) Embed will active again but income should be 25%.

Lol 25% nobody, will use the host kkkkkkkk
Post automatically merged:

The positive side is that now I am making more money, with this redirected embed, I will wait and see how it will continue, because anything below 100% is bad

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back