HighStream - Video Service Official Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Hello, since two weeks, remote upload on clicknupload.co links doesn't seem to work anymore. I always get an "ERROR" message. Would it be possible to restore the remote upload for this site? Thanks!

Hello @ClipWatching
Thank you for your quick payouts but this time I ask payout and it marked paid but did not receive money in wallet. Can you please check?
user - charchit
Post automatically merged:

Hello @ClipWatching
Thank you for your quick payouts but this time I ask payout and it marked paid but did not receive money in wallet. Can you please check?
user - charchit
Payment made soon after, thanks clipwatching :)

Last edited:
We do not support any hosts.

Could we find out why? I guess the answer has been indicated many times on this topic, but I must confess that I am not on the forum every day. It would be relevant to bring notifications on your site, because I have the impression that I am never aware of everything. Thank you for that.

@ClipWatching

Since you no longer support URL uploads from other hosts, you need to remove this statement from your "Remote URL Upload" page as it is misleading for new/returning users.

News: Openload Leech activated test link : https://openload.co/f/a4O6i7GFtNk
Yes Its old code. will remove from upload page.

In the written account it has been paid, but there is no balance in my paypal account

Username:Ana8emA
check again

Could we find out why? I guess the answer has been indicated many times on this topic, but I must confess that I am not on the forum every day. It would be relevant to bring notifications on your site, because I have the impression that I am never aware of everything. Thank you for that.
Maybe new team add this option in feature.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back