HighStream - Video Service Official Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can You increase the number of remote urls we can input for the queue upload? 20 is super small amount. Im considering adding many movies/tv to Your system, but need more remote urls possible. thanks

Upload fixed.
and also we decreased 60% pops I hope your counter growing...

Hello @KatFile
I couldn't upload a movie yesterday
Everything is white.
What to do???
please help.

Files Uploaded

Opera-SNIMAK-EKRANA_2020-03-05_225915_clipwatching.com.png

[QUOTE = "KatFile, publicación: 2377260, miembro: 96728"]
Carga fija
y también disminuimos un 60% de estallidos Espero que tu contador crezca ...
[/CITAR]
Thank. :D

@KatFile
Croatia is represented under PLAN B and Serbia is represented under PLAN C, however you count both countries as plan D, please correct it.
again >>
can you move egypt in plan 2 ??
Yes if you have more view daily we can do it what is your username?
Post automatically merged:

file upload does not work again :( I have a question from which hoses can the UPLOAD URL be made. ???
Load is very high and upload sometimes dosen't work, we must get new encoding server seprate.

Cool ... I understand. And if we are already opening the concert of wishes, I would like Poland to be in PLAN B .. :) It is not easy as it is. You should be glad that the website is payable and the $$$ plans are not bad at all.

Cool ... I understand. And if we are already opening the concert of wishes, I would like Poland to be in PLAN B .. :) It is not easy as it is. You should be glad that the website is payable and the $$$ plans are not bad at all.
I also want for my chili in tier 1 hahaha I have more visits there ... well if possible (joke)
Everything is possible ،Depends to traffic quality. only send me your username for checking...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back