City-Upload.com - Official Support | PPD/PPS | Unlimited storage

Status
Not open for further replies.
im thinking about trying this host, how is the download speed for free users? also, do i need to help verify my traffic sources (forums i post all my links etc) before i can receive payment? if so, just let me know so that I can verify my traffic sources early

im thinking about trying this host, how is the download speed for free users? also, do i need to help verify my traffic sources (forums i post all my links etc) before i can receive payment? if so, just let me know so that I can verify my traffic sources early

Well, i wanna know to about the speed too since i never try myself. I just used this host last week and i can tell the rate is nice since my traffic is from tier 3 and can get over 3usd per day from the second day.

shitty host . I have very bad experience with it after I noticed shaved

please explain your issue, we don't do anything against our uploaders.
our plan is a long term cooperation with uploaders,

Hi
free users get the same speed as premium users.
and for your traffic, we don't usually ask uploaders to verify their traffic source unless we Suspicious some unusual traffic

Kind regards

Thx Payment received before 12 hours. Good rates

Best regards

You welcome Sir

Last edited:
Hello

my payment steel pending $7.93 2015-09-06

My username pay4bux , please send me my payment

Any news for upload ? 'We're sorry, there are no servers available for upload at the moment. Refresh this page in some minutes.'

Hello

my payment steel pending $7.93 2015-09-06

My username pay4bux , please send me my payment

Any news for upload ? 'We're sorry, there are no servers available for upload at the moment. Refresh this page in some minutes.'
Hi
We have sent you an email regarding your payment and still waiting for response.
You and other user " fire123 " using the same username for payment. We need to find out the risen.
As soon as as you reply we will process your payment.
We usually clear the payments with in 48 hours

Kind regards

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

I can't see the webmoney method :(
Webmoney is blocked in the UK so we can't add money to our account and we need you use the third party for that. Third party's charges is so high.

But we are trying to find a way to sort this issue.

Kind regards

Last edited:
Look at this scammer! you never asked anything .

lying is good sign to let people know that they can not trust this host

Look at this scammer! you never asked anything .

lying is good sign to let people know that they can not trust this host
Why you are so angry?
If you check the posts I replied to your post 3 days ago.
And this is the copy.

[quote name=&quot;salo&quot; post=2123523]shitty host . I have very bad experience with it after I noticed shaved[/QUOTE]<br />
<br />
please explain your issue, we don't do anything against our uploaders. <br />
our plan is a long term cooperation with uploaders,<br />
<br />

You can't accuse people with out evidence and explaining the issue if there is any.

Just tried out this host and I love it so far :)

The download speed is really fast for free users so I'm sure the fast download speeds will attract more free users too register and use this host long term.

I'm definitely going too stick around and be using this host from now on

In the original post I noticed it said that the max file size for registered members is 2gb. But everytime I try to upload a file, I get this message "File size limit is 1024 Mbytes"

Is something wrong with my account because I can't seem to upload files larger than "File size limit is 1024 Mbytes"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back