Choosing a CMS (and template) for a service selling website

Status
Not open for further replies.

sabin

Banned
Banned
Hello !
I haven't been working with that in the past, so I find myself pretty much a total newbie in the present situation, it's refreshing, haha. I'm coming to ask for CMS suggestions, please :)

I'm working on a project of a business, in which we would be selling a service to the visitors. They pay us, and every month, we do stuff for them, in their stead.

For this, we need a website that would be
- simple, convincing
- and that would include a membership and payment system (by credit card, or various e-wallets)

The first two elements, simple and convincing, rely on creating a good design. That, it's okay. But the third option is more complex, for me at least.

I have no idea how to integrate, into a website (either a static website based on simple php and html, or a wordpress basical blog if it works better for that purpose)
> a payment system, linked to
> a customer membership system, that allows people to know they are still customers, and that allows us, to see who are currently paying customers

I already integrated payment solutions into wordpress and oscommerce in the past, but here, this is different, there is no predefined ecommerce engine, and we don't want a complex powerhouse in which customers have baskets and the like.
Basically, I need to allow visitors to become customers, and then us, the staff, we need to be able to have a list of who is currently a customer, with their names and contact info. Just that.

Would you know how that can be easily achieved ?
Sorry to sound newbish, but I AM a newbie for this :D

Thank you very much if you know how to achieve it, I'll be grateful :)
Kind regards,
Sabin

3 comments
Thanks for the reply, Cheetah ! :)

I already developed for oscommerce, setup payment gates for oscommerce shops, once for magento, also for wordpress.

And I really feel these are powerhouses that do not fit with what I am searching for.
I'm not trying to sell various items or various customer packages, I've only got one thing to sell, the fact to be a customer of our agency, because if you're a customer we have "your" money, your contact info, and all the rest follows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back