Chief Upload - Industry Changing PPD Website - Get paid $1+ per EACH download

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surveys? No thanks

At the moment we only have surveys as a means of earning, but we will be introducing PPS in the next week, stay tuned B-)

Also, keep in mind that everything can be coded by your request. I want Chief Upload to be the leading file host in the industry, and I am putting my 5+ years of programming experience into it.
A user suggested Remote File Upload yesterday and I had it done in a couple hours. And I'm a honest guy, but you've got to admit that I'm really working my ass off to get this site BIG!

Btw, we just reached the 100 users mark :))

why ask name,address on reg page?

It's standard practice in the industry, we have to make sure that our users are real. Also, that's an extra layer of protection when it comes to payments, because if we want to pay through wire transfer, it's useful to know where you are located.

It's standard practice in the industry, we have to make sure that our users are real. Also, that's an extra layer of protection when it comes to payments, because if we want to pay through wire transfer, it's useful to know where you are located.

I suggest to ask user personal info only when he ask for options that require them , like a bank wire

At the moment we only have surveys as a means of earning, but we will be introducing PPS in the next week, stay tuned B-)

Also, keep in mind that everything can be coded by your request. I want Chief Upload to be the leading file host in the industry, and I am putting my 5+ years of programming experience into it.
A user suggested Remote File Upload yesterday and I had it done in a couple hours. And I'm a honest guy, but you've got to admit that I'm really working my ass off to get this site BIG!

Btw, we just reached the 100 users mark :))
Here you´re right, at least your site doesnt look like typical survey-ciberlockerz, would be great if you tell us more info abour your system.

Do you provide unlimited speeds to freebies after survey/ads? Are you going to launch PPS with earning comission per sale/rebill?

Anyway good luck with your project and welcome to WJ, it´s nice to see something new and creative :)

Do you really have money to run this site? I show your $5 banner thing on DP

¿Where do we add the payout info?, I mean the PayPal email.

Also, I'm getting this error in with the remote upload: "Error: The maximum upload size is 109951162777600MB."

107374182400 GB:O

Last edited:
Add Alertpay

Ok, as I had lots of requests, I will open up a personal account and I will make AlertPay available on request basis.
If you need to be paid through Alertpay, just PM me and I'll change that for you.

I suggest to ask user personal info only when he ask for options that require them , like a bank wire

Lot's of websites require that type of information, it's not that I'm asking your credit card info.
Is there any valid reason for you to ask me to remove this? If so, let me know and I'll gladly discuss that with you :)

Here you´re right, at least your site doesnt look like typical survey-ciberlockerz, would be great if you tell us more info abour your system.

Do you provide unlimited speeds to freebies after survey/ads? Are you going to launch PPS with earning comission per sale/rebill?

Anyway good luck with your project and welcome to WJ, it´s nice to see something new and creative :)

Yes, the speed is unlimited (server max). I may have to change that if I start getting many simultaneous downloads, but I'll leave it this way for now.

Yes, I am currently implementing a premium account system and I will offer PPS on that for all users. As this is a rather complicated thing to code, since it involves payment gateways and some techy stuff, it will take me some days to make sure everything is 100% secure before I launch it, hope you understand. Neither of us wants hackers messing up with our money :)

Do you really have money to run this site? I show your $5 banner thing on DP

107374182400 GB:O

Ok, this one deserves this: :facepalm:
I'm into IM business for many years, and I've been a freelancer coder for even more years, so trust me, I've got enough to get this thing going :)
If you still have doubts, payment proofs will be here in a week (end of the month).

Also, if you have just read my reply to that post, you would have figured that it was just a conversion done wrong from bytes to MB. I guess that some of you guys are just here to make hosts life harder, when in fact I just want to help you all out.

Survey per download:facepalm:

Oh c'mon guys, can you just read some of the last posts before being harsh to a newcomer?
This IS pay per survey right now, but we are working hard to offer you more options in the near future. PPS is coming really soon, stay tuned!

Survey hosts are not allowed.

Since you are telling that PPS will come soon, i am closing this thread (would have trashed it else). Report back your thread when PPD/PPS is ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back