Cheetahnode.com - KVM Unmetered Linux/Windows VPS, 2Gbps, Raid10 SSD/SATA - 16/mo(NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Entertainment, No. We can't let you install Win7 or any Windows Desktop OS. Some other providers may be doing that, but it's illegal to provide desktop OS in a commercial VPS hosting environment.

@hegeszto, unfortunately we don't offer Win2003.
Win2008 runs fine on the lower end plans too. Also, you can use Filezilla Server instead of FTPrush.
Unfortunately i don't have alternative to it. I know there are many different ftp client, but i need specifically this.
Maybe with VNC + win xp it should work, but what do you think how much resource does it need? :S

Torrent is allowed?

cheetahnode.com is a premiere, I was already at 100TBh, GigaServers but had no hosting such a great service. cheetahnode.com team please keep it working great!

5 stars for support.

i have been using Redswitches for a long time and until now using the that company. 2 weeks ago, im also starting using this cheetahnode server and seem like i will continue service here with a great server performance until now.. keep it up with awesome service... :)

i think i give you a try

try to send you a Pm but your Pm box is full.............

NL SKVM 2
CPU: 3 vCPU Core ( 3 x 3Ghz+ speed)
RAM/Memory: 2560MB
Disk Space: 200GB (SATA3 in Raid10)
Bandwidth: Unmetered (2Gbps)
IP Addresses: 1 IPv4 + 5 IPv6
Windows Server License : Genuine license included (free of cost)
FREE SETUP
€31.99/MONTH (USE COUPON REC20OFF)
ORDER NOW

i need this offer but with 300GB HDD Possible?!

maybe we can make any deal ?!

Regards

@Deadmau5, Thanks for showing interest on our services.

The plans already comes with 20% recurring discount and it is not possible to throw away free HDD space on top of that. Also, please note the following facts.

1) Disks are in H/W Raid10 - Not like others who use software raid/no raid.
2) We use KVM virtulization - Disk Overselling is not possible, Once the RAM is allocated to a VM it can't be taken back, so RAM overselling is not possible like in Openvz
3) Low number of users per server
4) Constant monitoring is done to warn and kick out abusers.
5) Legal Windows license is provided free of cost.

thanks for your reply maybe you can add a 300Gb Plan?!

I understand what you mean appriciated it but is it possible on any way to order a Package with a 300gb HDD Plan?!

Best Greetz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back