Selling Cheep Domain Names - 1 Any Domain 5$ For 1 Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

B3hr0z

Hi WJunction I am Here To Selling Cheep Domain Names...

Any Domain Name U Want Just Tell Me Domain Name And I Will Register It For U Payment After Domain Registration..

Prices..

1 Domain : 5$
2 Domains : 8$
3 Domains : 10

Payment Via LR Or PP

7 comments
ORLY?

Google has teamed up with Intuit to give out free TLD domains and websites (the free site is limited to 3 pages - more pages are $). Part of a new marketing push, obviously the free sites and domains are loss leaders. Great opportunity to create backlinking, parking, bookmarking, or other secondary site. They are not checking geolocation, but it appears your credit card - used only for validation - must match the state they are pushing. So far, the following states are live:

Code:
texasgetonline.com wisconsingetonline.com newyorkgetonline.com ohiogetonline.com
There may be more. Google is running a heavy adwords rotation - try logging out of Google, then doing a Google search for "small business web sites." The ads come up every time here in Texas.

The domains are free now go suck a cock you fag -.- yes a cc is needed but they are free! meaning you can't sell! aka this is a fucking scam.

Now piss off.

/feels good to rage :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back