Status
Not open for further replies.

bxflow

When someone gets banned from the chatbox instead of showing a blank space to them why not create a custom block for them just like the probation users have. Make it say that they have been banned and put a link to the CHATBOX BAN THREAD so they can see the reason?

It might be possible using the vbulletin conditionals not sure :|

if its not possible then forget it :P

Last edited:
21 comments
I hardly doubt that you have ever seen such an epic shoutbox anywhere else, Loonycgb2.

But still, we could do better if we had some features.

We'll look into it ;)

A better idea would be to Let the Banned user use the SHoutbox as usual, but when he clicks Enter, only he would see the message in the CB.
Other (unbanned) users wouldn't see the message.

Another idea would be to let everything be as it is.

These fuckers call themselves webmasters and can't figure out if they're banned from a chatbox or not?

Give me a fucking break!

A better idea would be to Let the Banned user use the SHoutbox as usual, but when he clicks Enter, only he would see the message in the CB.
Other (unbanned) users wouldn't see the message.

Can we have facepalm button along with thanks button :unsure:

Another idea would be to let everything be as it is.

These fuckers call themselves webmasters and can't figure out if they're banned from a chatbox or not?

Give me a fucking break!

This is mostly for the new people here that when their chatbox disappears they think something is wrong (technically)

Not everybody here on the forum is a webmaster, some never even used vBulletin software. So you must excuse them sets, they probably join here to learn some tricks.

But overall this is a great idea man.

It don't really matter if it has a message or not, it's not like they will read it anyway, users still ask why they are on probation every single day..

And it clearly shows a message when you've signed up telling you about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back