Status
Not open for further replies.

blow

My host just give me a new ipaddress for my vps, but im having trouble making it point to my site.

I regestered my own nameservers before, so i went to edit them, but it just showed a Kloxo Default page.

Then after over 24 hours it was still the same. So i clicked "Transfer DNS to Host" & edited the A Record with the new ipaddress. Then it worked for about 1 hour, but out of the blue my site's showing another Kloxo test page. Its different from the last one:

Code:
This is the Kloxo Default Page

If you are seeing this page, it means that web has not been configured for this domain on this server.

This could be due to the following causes:

# Kloxo has not restarted the web server yet after you added the domain. Please wait for the web server to restart.

# The domain is pointing to the wrong Kloxo server. Ping the domain and make sure that the IP matches one of the IPaddress seen in admin home -> ipaddresses

# If you are seeing this page when you try to access an IP like http://192.168.1.1, then that means that the IP has not yet been mapped to a domain. Go to client home -> ipaddresses -> ipaddress home -> domain config and map an IP to a domain.

# Once you map an IP to a domain, then you have to make sure that the domain pings back to the same IP. Otherwise, if you try to access the domain, you will get this page. So IP -> domain.com should mean that domain.com pings to the same IP.
I've transfered the DNS back to my host again to see if that'll work, using my registered nameservers:

ns1.hiphopdownloadz.com
ns2.hiphopdownloadz.com

With the new ipaddress saved to them like last time...

It's - www.hiphopdownloadz.com

Anyone know whats up with it?

4 comments
let the name servers fix up and give them atleast a day or 2 but meanwhile point your main domain with a A Record to the new ip of your vps so it can load the new ip instead of waiting to resolve

It is just the dns open up cmd run

ipconfig /flushdns

and reboot

if that does not work simply edit your host file to the new ip

ie 192.165.1.1 mydomain.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back