CancerITE - Your Google Activity Does Charity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skords

logo.png

Cancerite.com is one of its kinds dedicated to help cancer patients through charity. Cancerite.com is basically a search engine that uses Google to find results. It is same as using Google but when a person uses Cancerite.com for his/her search, the profits generated from the searches are donated to charities that help cancer patients fight the deadly disease. Cancerite.com donates all its profits to charity, it is beneficial in the sense that a person not only gets what he wants i.e. the search result, but also contributes to a nobel cause which in this case is helping cancer patients. Generally people are hesitant to give charity from their own money but Cancerite.com is a good way to donate, to help those who are in need and all of this is done just by using Cancerite.com.

In memory of every cancer patient, family member and friend who
has lost thier battle with cancer and in honor of those who continue to conquer it! Use this website for your searches called cancerite.com which donates all its profits to the cause. It is powered by google so it is same as using google. Be a part of the change!

URL: http://www.cancerite.com/

Userbar: http://www.wjunction.com/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=54805

Note:
It is just a request, if you do not want to use it, please do not mess up with this thread. Thank you.
It is not any alternative to Google.

19 comments
I just lost someone after they have been fighting for cancer for couple of years so thank you so much Skords I will be using this as much as possible!

It shows same results as Google so no problem for me, I'll use it.

[slide]http://pokit.etf.ba/upload/pokitf1248ade4381b326436757a0b5266088.png[/slide]

Great idea, I hope that others will use it too.

This is really unique Idea! I am already using it! Skords (y) Truly unique and more people should come out with ideas like this.

I'm always afraid of using custom search engines as you can track what others are searching and gain valuable data and information on the person and what they like. Who owes it? Can you guarantee the searches will remain private and not be used or sold for other purposes.

Reason I ask is you don't have a terms or privacy page.

By the way the logo is fantastic and I think it's a great cause.

Does this have a FireFox search bar option? Cause, if yes; I'd find it much easier to use this.

We are finding a solution for it :)

I'm always afraid of using custom search engines as you can track what others are searching and gain valuable data and information on the person and what they like. Who owes it? Can you guarantee the searches will remain private and not be used or sold for other purposes.

Reason I ask is you don't have a terms or privacy page.

By the way the logo is fantastic and I think it's a great cause.

We are adding the Privacy page soon.

We use the information we receive to monitor the use of CancerITE (e.g. the numbers and frequency of visitors). We only use this data in aggregate. This collective data helps us determine how our audiences use parts of the site, so we can improve CancerITE.

We will never give your personal information to anyone else except when required to do so by law.
We take appropriate security measures to ensure that any data that we collect is secured on our servers.

We will never disclose or sell your information until and unless we are not forced to (by law).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back