Can you earn money if your site is 'free' (e.g blogger,wordpress,ucoz,etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.

elena1969

Can you earn money if your site is 'free' (e.g blogger,wordpress,ucoz,etc)?
So my question is are there ways to earn from your site when it's free.I mean can you do affiliate marketing,join google adsense,share filesonic links,use ptc sites referral codes,etc.
Are people going to take you seriously when they see you are using a free site,to promote your product or whatever you are doing?
Do you know people or have you earned money from a free site?
Or it is better to purchase a domain and web hosting?
:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::'(:'( :sun::sun::sun:

26 comments
I have seen alot of people do blackhat marketing techniques through free blogs. I'll find some information for you and pm you with it all.

yes, only if you get some advertisements on it.
Will they accept you??Adbrite,google adsense,azoogle ads,chitika,infolinks.
Do some of these accept affiliates with free websites.
I have seen alot of people do blackhat marketing techniques through free blogs. I'll find some information for you and pm you with it all.
Thanks looking forward to it :)

Get a blogger account, make a tech blog, write few articles.

Get affiliates from hostagator or theme sites like thesis and on every sale you get good cash.

Place some ads on your blogger account or start uploading work.

Get affiliates from hostagator or theme sites like thesis and on every sale you get good cash.

Yes i have heard and read what you can do,but I read this article http://www.2createawebsite.com/prebuild/free-site-example.html and it clearly recommends me to buy domain and hosting :(. She says that free sites are risky and can ban you anytime

Not an easy task Elena.

Free site or premium site is not matter, Matter is Traffic.

if free site have no visitor (that is useless)
if premium site have no visitors (so its the same)

Better suggestion: share a things in different forums and social network. make your reputation to getting peoples attentions and send them a different companies offers on your FB page, twitter account, signature on forums etc. just like "Sell Shop anywhere"

the cheapest way to start out i think is ..get a domain from 1&1 for five bucks and & link it up with a blogger account..so no woes of your worry of hosting bills:) ..till ur blog gains some ground..then..move on to wordpress hosting..:)

if you want to be taken seriously then domain and hosting is a must have
but you can still earn from blogger without any domain or hosting or you can buy a domain and use it with blogger but since you seem like you want to spent the minimum you can get domain and free hosting (not blogger) so you still use wordpress and after you earn money you can change the hosting plan to paid hosting

yes, only if you get some advertisements on it.

Only ads wont do, you need traffic

Blackhat techniques are tricky, takes months to get the right method after trial and error

No so easy as you think

if you have the 10$ , just buy a domain and hosting.

Sure, anyone can do that

Not an easy task Elena.

Free site or premium site is not matter, Matter is Traffic.

if free site have no visitor (that is useless)
if premium site have no visitors (so its the same)

Better suggestion: share a things in different forums and social network. make your reputation to getting peoples attentions and send them a different companies offers on your FB page, twitter account, signature on forums etc. just like "Sell Shop anywhere"

Right you are, you gotta target a niche..

the cheapest way to start out i think is ..get a domain from 1&1 for five bucks and & link it up with a blogger account..so no woes of your worry of hosting bills:) ..till ur blog gains some ground..then..move on to wordpress hosting..:)

None of the things you said are recommended for serious ppl about blogging, for time pass, yes its ok

So to sum up i just buy a domain and web hosting can be provided by blogger,blogspot,ucoz etc,but domain is a must.
But can i change the html/css of a free site like blogger,blogspot,ucoz.Edit the site,put my own theme?
Thanks for the replies :)

Blogger lets you edit html and css.

I dont recommend use wordpress free hosting. They are very strictly for warez content.

Last edited:
None of the things you said are recommended for serious ppl about blogging, for time pass, yes its ok

Do u want me to point me a man from your country who started out on blogger initially..then moved to wordpress..this guy is atleast making $3-4k mo..i guess..he's pretty popular ..

its digitalinspiration.com

he's so blogged that he actually got..bald..in his busy routine writing articles..

it's just dependent on the persons ability..but not on whether they are serious abt blogging or not..i mean what can a dumb but serious person can do abt blogging..even ther're provided with the best server and seo..they're gonna publish ..dumb shit..

Now on topic i was just telling the user a strategy to start out really cheap as he/she clearly expressed woes abt hosting..i was just filling out the purpose..okay..

Moreover making a head start on blogger(even u can buy a damn domain & hosting) then moving to wp..has their own backlink advantages.. from a bigger page rang site like blogger...i wonder how did u missed that part..?

Everyone was offering the advice they can..you're the only one who's juding people of their replies..i w'dnt do that unless i'm God of wot am talkin abt..got it baby..oh yeah i'm so horny...laka laka laka..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back