Can We Get You Views: School Vs Collage??

Status
Not open for further replies.
16 comments
Your asking if school or college is better?
it's two completely different things, school is for learning how to use a pencil and college is for learning how to use your dick.

It really depends what your goals and intentions are. As OneMan said they are really two different things. The public education system (at least here in the US) is totally broken, and honestly a huge timewaster and indoctrination machine. They really don't encourage thinking for yourself, but memorization of facts. Not to mention it's a huge waste of tax dollars. I've learned much more on my own about subjects that I wanted to, and that have actually benefited me financially.

College is a bit different, for some fields of course you need a degree but I disagree with the whole status quo thing of "you have to get a degree to become successful". I have many friends with massive student debt, and a useless degree. So really you have to evaluate for yourself what you want to do, and whether a degree is something you really need.

It really depends what your goals and intentions are. As OneMan said they are really two different things. The public education system (at least here in the US) is totally broken, and honestly a huge timewaster and indoctrination machine. They really don't encourage thinking for yourself, but memorization of facts. Not to mention it's a huge waste of tax dollars. I've learned much more on my own about subjects that I wanted to, and that have actually benefited me financially.

College is a bit different, for some fields of course you need a degree but I disagree with the whole status quo thing of "you have to get a degree to become successful". I have many friends with massive student debt, and a useless degree. So really you have to evaluate for yourself what you want to do, and whether a degree is something you really need.

Wow, that's like the most educating post I have read here for a while (y)

This is only for your views.. Can u please tell us.. Your Opinion School Vs Collage?

Which One is Better and Why?

meaningless post with bad English and lack of grammar?

Indian spammer 100%

I think a special kind of banhammer should be reserved for such cases.

Seriously, dude, you don't seem to even try to write in English.

This is only for your views.. Can u please tell us.. Your Opinion School Vs Collage?

Which One is Better and Why?

meaningless post with bad English and lack of grammar?

Indian spammer 100%

I think a special kind of banhammer should be reserved for such cases.

Seriously, dude, you don't seem to even try to write in English.

His sig sure indicates that he is a spammer.. but hell why not talk about this school vs. college thing, ROFL, it might be interesting.

College is better with all the drinking and all the parties. It is such a great thing. :P

Yeah, and then you have to pay for tuition, but it results in no good, because you wasted your time on drinking and parties.

If you go to college to try living out of control of your parents, doing something yourself and gaining some useful knowledge - you'll not have much time for parties.
If you go to college to waste time and money - why should we care then? Waste your life, just don't expect others to bother when you are broke and screwed.

Anyways, such a great discussion here, a valuable post, contributing much to this dead thread. OneMan, could you close the thread, please?

Last edited:
College. I prefer it more than school as we get the "freedom" ;)

BTW, it is college and not collage. So I advice that you revisit school once again :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back