Can Someone Suggest Me a Good Host ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sam

Hello all ,

I am currently using vaporhostn and i am really dissappointed with short short downtimes they have :(

Its like my site goes off for 30 mins in 4 hours daily and it usually goes off when i get free time :p

And also Site is on the rise and all these downtimes are loosing my traffic big time.

And also i am planning to buy some adspots of some sites and that would generate extra traffic and all these downtimes would give me an icing in the cake .

So is there any other Shared Hosting which can take upto 40GB bandwidth monthly ?

Can pay upto 5$ - 8$ monthly

Although I highly rate my present hosting highly , if they could have avoided these small downtimes then i would surely give 10/10 for them for their support + price + speed yet FATE ::facepalm:

NB : PLEASE DONT ADVERTISE YOUR OWN HOSTING !! I WILL NEVER EVER BUY THEM IF YOU DO <3<3<3

Edit : I know there are lot of threads like this , but we all know how hosting perfomance changes monthly . What best becomes worst in weeks . So to get the updated Info , I made this thread :) .

23 comments
HiloHost or Arvixe (is this offshore? )

Heard some good reviews about hilohost before

and what about Xsltel ??

and thanks a lot guys for replying :) .... Appreciated :)

Lately i've only ever used Hilohost ( ended up helping out for abit ) on here, so that was good enough for me, i'm probably 99% certain to return once i'm back with full net and need sharedhosting to start me off once again. ;)

Dont Buy New New Host(every day new host arrive and gone) Buy Pro Hosting provider like
Servedome, XsTel, My365host

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back