Can someone Review My blog

Status
Not open for further replies.

harrisq

Hi

I just created a blog that will have fileserve files. I would like to know if someone can review it for me. I don't have alot of content, since I am uploading stuff, Within the week I will have more stuff available.. my blog is fileswapz.wordpress.com.

Any feedback will be appreciated...

2 comments
- Get your own hosted blog. Most DDLs and link sites don't like sites on free hosting.
- Check your spelling carefully so don't words like 'soemtimes' and 'downlaods' don't slip through
- I don't see the reason to have 'snapshots' on your links.

Thanks for the advice, I will be using free platforms and then switch up later hopefully..

I am new to uploading for $$, I recently created a blog @ fileswapz.wordpress.com to share a few of my collections online. I would like to know if someone has started a similar type blog and how they successfully marketed it?? What are the ways to market your blogs so you can attract more viewers and thus get more downloads?? Iam speaking in terms of file hosting type blogs where people can downlaod movies,tv shows etc?? I visited some forums and posted my links, some forums your not allowed to market your blog others allow you too. I am currently using fileserve as my filehosting platform because it has the highest payout and files don't get deleted once your a premium member. I would appreciate the help. Any feedback will be helpful..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back