Can someone help me regarding optimization and XML feeds?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocknrolla2.0

Hello kind people,

I apologize if this is not the correct place for this thread, but I've looked around and thought that here is better than anywhere else.

I am working for an Ad Network, and as part of my job is to optimize traffic that we are getting from other partners, I am working with XML feeds on AdKernel platform.

Is there someone here that has experience in this and can help me out? I am working with XML feeds and connecting our partners to sources and basically buying and selling traffic from and to other networks. Can someone give me some tips on how to make the feeds perform better? how to get better traffic quality? what types of optimization should I be doing so that our partners are happy with the results they are getting from us?

I thank you in advance for your help, and again, sorry if this is not the correct spot for this thread.

Looking forward to your responses.

Thanks,

No one?

Any tips for optimizing traffic we are buying will be welcome. I just need to know how we can improve in this field - optimization for traffic we are buying\selling.

Thanks,

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back