Can payments be disputed in payoneer?

Occult

I am trying to work with a freelancer from Pakistan and he wants me to use Xoom. I told him I cannot do that frequently, since its a remittance app plus it discloses every single bit of my info to person receiving payment.

I looked into Payoneer but only issue is, I need a payment processor that can help me dispute payments afterwards, in case any issue rises with freelancer on an order that they refuse to edit/fix.

So can payments be disputed on Payoneer?

Any insight will be greatly appreciated.

3 comments

GO Unlimited

Unfortunately it is not possible, since they don’t have any buyer protection programs, even if their terms says otherwise. The reality is that Payoneer is like wire bank transfers where you take the full responsibility. It’s also dedicated for freelancers to withdraw their money from famous platforms and not to get paid directly from project owners, so you’re not using Payoneer properly if you’re trying to pay a freelancer directly.

mastypk

I am trying to work with a freelancer from Pakistan and he wants me to use Xoom. I told him I cannot do that frequently, since its a remittance app plus it discloses every single bit of my info to person receiving payment.

I looked into Payoneer but only issue is, I need a payment processor that can help me dispute payments afterwards, in case any issue rises with freelancer on an order that they refuse to edit/fix.

So can payments be disputed on Payoneer?

Any insight will be greatly appreciated.
Payoneer payment usually cannot be disputed. I am from Pakistan too. You can pm me your Skype ID. Maybe I can help you as mediator.

Top Bottom