Can i purchase item without adding my credit card or debit card ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

d_xtreme

hi !

i have in my paypal more than 50USD. but i haven't add my credit card with paypal.

can i purchase any item from this 50USD ?

14 comments
If your country laws dont restrict then you can.

In India RBI has restriction so you can't use PayPal balance to pay.

i was unable to do this a couple days ago bcz my credit card expired and i had money in pp. Still didnt let me pay bcz of it :(

If you are indian you can't buy services/products via your paypal balance unless and until u withdraw t to your bank and use it via pp via the source of Debit cards or Credit cards.

Though only a few Debit cards work with pp.

If you are indian you can't buy services/products via your paypal balance unless and until u withdraw t to your bank and use it via pp via the source of Debit cards or Credit cards.

Though only a few Debit cards work with pp.

my account is a philipn account , can i purchase from that account ?

my account is a philipn account , can i purchase from that account ?

Yes you can. Just make sure that the amount is less than 50 USD. Also it would be wise to add a new credit card as PP may limit your account temporarily due to no active mode of finance for the account.

I'm guessing you are from India.

In india you cannot pay without a credit card or debit card .., If you dont have any of them then your only option is going for a vcc (virtual credit card)

how to get it

I'm guessing you are from India.

In india you cannot pay without a credit card or debit card .., If you dont have any of them then your only option is going for a vcc (virtual credit card)

how can i get a virtual credit card ? can u please explain me ?

there are any site for get virtual credit card ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back