Status
Not open for further replies.

EugtiqueLtee

Hello guys. Hope you all doing great. As you know, I'm from Mauritius, and I own a tech company here.

I have another idea, because I already have an office space(not my house, but my own building) and I need your help guys.

So I'm wanting to setup a small call center in my building, with 10 females agents. I've already have a family member, from France, who will be procuring me with a small contract to help me starting my business.

I need some more information about the setup, that is networking, server side etc.

I already have 2 fresh servers that need to configured for the call center. I also have my switches.

Things I don't know are:

What software to use
How it works
How to setup to server for call center things
what will i need

if there's anyone already in this business who can help me, please do it ^^

i'll be very grateful

Thanks guys.

4 comments
Are you looking to buy a licensed software or get something custom made for your needs? You should look into Five9. Check out a trial with them and see how you feel.

Do you have a phone system already set up? You will need to find a provider such as VoipStreet or Vitelity. If you want to host the PBX System inside your office you will need a server dedicated for the PBX. Which can get complicated if you do not have someone to manage it for you. If you are looking for more "remote": solutions you could look into Ring Central.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back