bypass real-debrid.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marc

Hey fellas,

Did anyone succeed in bypassing RD's dedicated server detection? Or do you even have an idea on how they detect it at least?
I'm ok with them adding such a protection since competitors would abuse it, but admins there are well known to be completly stubborn and they won't consider whitelisting my IP, so I need to bypass it somehow.
As a heavy uploader I'd need to go through their unrestricting service to process my files.
Currently my workaround is the following: I set up a debian server at my home which acts as a squid proxy on a custom port so that all the downloads request from my dedi server go through my home ISP (lol). Not the best solution though since my home net speed is a massive bottleneck (1mbps upload speed, optical fiber at home), but at least it works.

At first i thought they detected servers pinging the ip on some common ports such as 80, 3128, etc but I tested blocking/changing all these ports (smtp, ftp, etc) on a test/sandbox server i own and still it is detected. that would have been a very bad protection though, and their web form returns the unrestricted link too fast if there was any ping. Plus, monitoring my server i saw nothing on the console.
Not to mention that faking http headers of course don't work either, it would have been too easy hehe.

My guess is they just banned all the subnets of known hosting providers, which would actually be the most effective and responsive solution in my opinion. but i wanna test all solutions before i order a dedi from a small hosting provider which owns a very small datacenter near my hometown (they probably own some exotic IP's not in RD database).

So, any idea guys? feel free to pm me.

2 comments
Real debrid does exactly that. They keep a database of host subnets.

They whitelist all known subnets of major internet providers then all else is considered blacklisted as dedi ip's.

If you want to do anything then get a host that uses comcast as a backbone.

Sent from my draconis using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back