Status
Not open for further replies.

tawy

Hello

i recently found out buzzhost.net here in the forum

i want to ask is a 4 months old company reliable ?

i mean my website has been online for over 4 years can i trust a 2months old company ?

and what would you suggest for a managed dedicated that allow warez linking ?

Budget 100-150 USD/m

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
20 comments
Hi Bro,

I have been hosting my site for over 2 months now and i am pretty much satisfied with their service and yes they are 100% reliable.

Yes they allow warerz linking and the most important thing they trash DMCA so no worry about DMCA.

Linking Allowed
Nulled Scripts Allowed
Legal Adult content allowed
For more info about Buzzhost Dedi Config and the Cost : Link

Try Buzzhost Now and you will see the difference on your own.

Best Hosting Provider here in WJ. :)

Thank MrSandvik for the move you are kind not to delete the thread i apologize , wont happen again

Hi Bro,

I have been hosting my site for over 2 months now and i am pretty much satisfied with their service and yes they are 100% reliable.

Yes they allow warerz linking and the most important thing they trash DMCA so no worry about DMCA.

For more info about Buzzhost Dedi Config and the Cost : Link

Try Buzzhost Now and you will see the difference on your own.

Best Hosting Provider here in WJ. :)

dude both your sites are in US please provide with your website hosted with them !!!

Go with Ecatel.net for a dedicated server, or Choopa.com. BuzzHost is only a reseller nothing else, they would basically rent a server on a discount from the Datacenter and sell it to you for like 5-10% higher.

What Jason said. If your budget is that big why go with a re-seller. You only need a re-seller like buzzhost if you've a smaller site. The question of how good they are shouldn't come into effect.

I'm pretty sure that Choopa allows Warez linking (as long as it's from sites like RapidShare, MegaUpload, FileServe, etc..) and managed servers are a bit way more costy than 150$. So you can either go with Ecatel,Choopa, or some other dedicated server provider like ExMasters.com.

the only problem is that i know nothing about server management (my site is still on a shared plan this whole time )

should i learn on how to manage a server or get a managed one instead ? buzzhost provide managed hosting , DMCA ignore and good prices !

i'm confused

brother go with buzzhost. i am hosting my site and i am not the only one who is satisfied. check their official thread. Try this host for a better result.

If you need management you come to DLow, If you need a server you go to a data Center

Ecatel is a great one with your budget do not use a reseller yeah buzz is great but still

Hi,

Like they were saying before we do resell dedicated servers from the dc but from a cheaper rate. Tawy we can fully manage your dedi for you also.

Thanks,

I've been hosted for a while with buzzhost, i would like to keep my sites private anyway. I must agree dont really know when i had a 5 mins downtime? Im checking my site everyday but it didn't happened to me. The hosting its fast & reliable, cheap and i didn't get hacked yet (Im not saying that the servers are unhackable but atleast are not vuln like some companies who doesnt have no clue about managing & securing the servers). So i would suggest you to give a try, and like forgiven said he can help you to manage your server.

PS: Im not working for BuzzHost, this is just a simple customers review.

Thanks all for your advice

i will try and work things out with buzzhost i will post my reviews of their service regularly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back