BuzzHost.net - cPanel, 10GB space, 50GB bandwidth from $3/month (Netherlands)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You really need to put your main website on other server. Server is now down and my and your website are down, i can not send support ticked to ask what is the problem...

Hello,

We at KnownSRV accepted his offer to acquire BuzzHost. So far I can only tell BuzzHost will continue to operate as a separate brand. Everything will be fully explained in a mass email when we get everyone back up.

Here is the status. One of shared hosting servers and VPS Node were compromised and data wiped out. We were able to recover the data from shared hosting. However, we are still waiting to see the what's the status of VPS backups.

Shared hosting server is getting reinstalled / optimized / secured as we speak to get everyone back up shortly. If you have any questions please email info@knownsrv.com until we get BuzzHost's official support system back up.

I will keep you updated here.

Last edited:
wow its a shame their server got comprised. Glad your taking over krun!x, since your great with security. Hope you get the shared server up as soon as you can and for the customers of buzzhost your in great hands now.

Regards Hx

Hello,

Finally explanation. Thank you, hope site will be back soon

We are busy with reinstalling and security the shared hosting server. ETA for shared hosting: 2 hours

wow its a shame their server got comprised. Glad your taking over krun!x, since your great with security. Hope you get the shared server up as soon as you can and for the customers of buzzhost your in great hands now.

Regards Hx

Thanks for the kind words Hx, much appreciated.

Hello Everyone,

I am truly sorry about this everyone. Our shared server + Vps node was secured fully and was said to be secured fully by https://www.24x7servermanagement.com . In the end they both just got compromised. For the past while me an domenic have been putting it all into buzzhost and we were both stressed. This was the final straw. That was why we are selling off to Knownsrv. Me and Domenic are basically retiring and letting KnownSrv run. I know that you will all enjoy their hosting as they are one of the best hosts around.
In the end our shared 1 and vps node were fully compromised. Everyone on the rdp server + shared 2 are still fine.

Thanks,
Raymond + Domenic

This is really sad that you two are retiring.:(
We your clients will miss you as you two have supported us very well in a bad circumstances.

I am really happy that you are not letting your services dead as you hand over your buzzhost server to trusted Knownsrv staff. :)

I will be happy to continue with Krun!x. =)

Thanks Forgiven and Domenic for supporting and providing us a great service. <3

Good news. VPS data is available as well. Nothing it lost. There is a lot of work but I will go ahead and tell all services will be back up by tonight - CET.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back