Other BuyWindowsVPS.com Windows RDA Services 100 GB hdd 16 GB Ram from 20$/Month (USA,NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the hell is wrong with the server?Firefox is taking hours to open.All programs are stuck.Please solve this matter.Do a restart.something.

Glenn please check #141383

Gleen
Please do not let me wait a one day to get one answer!!!!
check #141383

Gleen please View Ticket #701181

The issue was there earlier and didn't know it is up again. Our technician will fix this issue as soon as possible today itself. Kindly bear with us.

View Ticket #981548

What the hell is wrong with the server?Firefox is taking hours to open.All programs are stuck.Please solve this matter.Do a restart.something.

Tickets are resolved now.

Guys what happened?Yesterday server got off and until now its down.No email or news.Have they gone away?

Unfortunately the Sun server had a HDD Crash which wasn't in our hands as we have already stated in the Email that we have sent earlier today.

Another server is being re-configured and you will be getting your new accounts today as soon as possible with the extension in your due dates too.

Profile problem as ben solved, i'am ben refound, thanks.

But remain problem with Fileserve and filesonic.

Fileserve on my Rdp not downloading anything

Snap131.png

same files on my Pc work perfectly
Snap134.png

Who of you has the same problem?

Last edited:
Profile problem as ben solved, i'am ben refound, thanks.

But remain problem with Fileserve and filesonic.

Fileserve on my Rdp not downloading anything

Snap131.png

same files on my Pc work perfectly
Snap134.png

Who of you has the same problem?

Why don't you change the link in IDM to http://*filesonic.com and http://*fileserve.com and see ?

If the filehosts are not working on the server then their websites won't open and filesonic will show an error on the website. So that is not the case with you.

WE HAVE LIVE CHAT NOW :)

Chris server taking forever to rar and unrar files again. What's up with this server? I thought the HDDs have been replaced?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back