BuyWindowsVPS.com - 1 Gbps Remote Desktop Accounts from 25$/Month (USA, NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server is offline more than 12 hours and no reply from support!!!!!!
:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
Worst RDP Support!!!!

Last edited:
I've already asked refund but nothing!
Support not reply on tickets and on skype also.
This is shame what they're doing!X-(

I purchased NL200 from them approximately a week ago and still haven't gotten my account set up yet. The support team told me they couldn't access their PAYZA account to confirm my payment (really?) and then asked me to take a screenshot of the payment. I took a screenshot and now they said they have no record of any RDP plan linked to my account. I clearly remembered seeing the invoice linked to my account but it conveniently disappeared after I showed them a screenshot - plus this is my only account with them -_-. I replied back with a copy and paste of the invoiced email I got and it's been two days with no response, and nearly a week with no RDP.

Buywindowsvps please improve your support team and provide me with the RDP by today or kindly refund my money, I'm tired of waiting... Thanks.

Hello,

We apologize for the delay. All tickets have been answered now. We are having few issues with the PayPal which will be updated soon and we will notify everyone about the same. Till then don't worry about the suspension of your accounts we will not do it. Suspended is just due to the system which is automatic and nothing to panic about that.

Regards,
fdls

Hello,

We apologize for the delay. All tickets have been answered now. We are having few issues with the PayPal which will be updated soon and we will notify everyone about the same. Till then don't worry about the suspension of your accounts we will not do it. Suspended is just due to the system which is automatic and nothing to panic about that.

Regards,
fdls

Please reply my ticket #308153 ASAP.

Edit: All is working fine right now.

Last edited:
I threw the money on the stupid service and money will not give me back!
Servers are more offline than online!!!!!
I only know, that i will never again have to pay this terrible serviceX-(

YES EVERY DAY SAME CASE!
SERVERS IS OFFLINE AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAINX-(
Why I'am gave the money FOR THIS TERRIBLE AND STUPID SERVICE I do not understandX-(
This service is not worth $ 1 a month!!!!!!

EDIT: 23.08.2012.
JUST TO SAY!
SERVERS IS OFFLINE AGAIN!!!!
X-(X-(X-(X-(
Otherwise they delete my ticket, where i asked for my money back!:)
Realy shame what they're doing!

Last edited:
[mod]LAST WARNING, BEFORE I START INFRACTING AND BANNING PEOPLE LEFT AND RIGHT!

Stop using sales thread as ticket reminder! There's ticket system on their site. If they didn't replied instantly on your ticket, we don't have to know about that.
WJunction is NO ONE's support forum, this is a sales thread, you can ask pre-sales questions and leave your reviews, with proofs of your claims (in case service was found bad)
This is their support ticket link: http://buywindowsvps.com/clientarea/contact.php
USE IT!
Again, do NOT seek their support HERE!
And a piece of advice, read their terms of service[/mod]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back