BuyWindowsVPS.com - 1 Gbps Remote Desktop Accounts from 25$/Month (USA, NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

So nothing can be done about the fact that 1/10 uploads to Rapidshare actually works and the rest are instantly rejected.

Or that when downloading from Rapidshare the page disconnects or I receive errors on MiPony and have to retry until it actually start downloading?

And I'm on a premium account. :facepalm:

Best regards,

cowboyup910

Try the same with IDM. It is the issue with Rapidshare servers may be.

Hello,

So nothing can be done about the fact that 1/10 uploads to Rapidshare actually works and the rest are instantly rejected.

Or that when downloading from Rapidshare the page disconnects or I receive errors on MiPony and have to retry until it actually start downloading?

And I'm on a premium account. :facepalm:

Best regards,

cowboyup910

And you are in what server???

In Sveen i got that problem with Freakshare and Netload uploads trought ZOOM.

Hello,

Netherlands. I use RS as my primary and ifile.it and share-online.biz as secondary. Doesn't really address the upload issue. My previous NL host didn't have those issues. :P

Best regards,

cowboyup910

PS. And known of those issues exist with my Encoding VPS.

desere server very slow. pls reboot

---------- Post added at 04:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:08 PM ----------

Pls read Ticket #908049

Ticket #897565 and #688979

Sveen Server and Solomon Server

Please support respond ASAP...

Thanks!!

Update: More than 3 Hours without support...

Week ends is always the same thing...

Last edited:
That makes more sense. So can they get some new IP's. How do the other providers have no issues.

How do you know other providers have no issues ?
How many providers do you know ? FYI Most of the RDP providers have servers with us so I am quite sure of what the real fact is.
If RapidShare has banned our IP we cannot do much about it but wait for them to unblock .

Hope to informed you sufficiently

Thank You

How many providers do you know ? FYI Most of the RDP providers have servers with us so I am quite sure of what the real fact is.
If RapidShare has banned our IP we cannot do much about it but wait for them to unblock .

Thank You

Sveen not have this problem, only Solomon.

So please do something about that.

Thanks Glenn

Thank You

Hello,

cause I have used other host that sell here and most likely returning to them. Plus I'm renting another VPS service with no Rapidshare issues at all.

From the 1st compliant (03/04/2012) you guys should have looked into this instead of dismissing it as some minor RS problem. I never had one trouble-free day. Now they completely blocked your IP's and we're forced to wait if whatever issues can be resolve.

I'm nearing the end of the billing cycle, its a shame RS had so many issues.

Best regards,

cowboyup910

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back