BuyWindowsVPS.com - 1 Gbps Remote Desktop Accounts from 25$/Month (USA, NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
someone is using all the free space of drive c in chris server.

free up some space in chris server drive C

90db05.jpg

RAR is not permitted?I did only one by one but have received the message "Dont rape the server..",why?

We wouldn't send a message without your mistake. You might have been using it alot and we do keep an eye on the Physical Memory usage and the CPU usage and also the whole Resource Usage adn then send a warning if you are the one abusing the server.

So kindly don't repeat it again. ;)

All right,so now can I rar a group file and split it to volumes at a time,and after that repeat again?Only one group (4-6 files) a time,i need to work,my user is Steven13.

but why no longer responds to my ticket?
have you forsaken me?

seen that the staff does not respond to my tickets anyone knows why the upload is very slow WUPLOAD server U.S.A.?
Thanks to anyone who will give me an answer ..

Last edited:
but why no longer responds to my ticket?
have you forsaken me?

seen that the staff does not respond to my tickets anyone knows why the upload is very slow WUPLOAD server U.S.A.?
Thanks to anyone who will give me an answer ..

Its simple, because WUpload server is located in Europe, while your RDP is in USA..

the server BWV-US-300 The server is suspended.

I can say that will make ??????????

View Ticket #781367

This is a shame I had to call the host to know what happened , I never answered the staff and my first question was at 16:13 and 23:18 and are never answered me

$ 50 per month payment is not cheap, and are not answering a question

not asking for much I want to know what will happen but I want my money no solution

Last edited:
the server BWV-US-300 The server is suspended.

I can say that will make ??????????

View Ticket #781367

This is a shame I had to call the host to know what happened , I never answered the staff and my first question was at 16:13 and 23:18 and are never answered me

$ 50 per month payment is not cheap, and are not answering a question

not asking for much I want to know what will happen but I want my money no solution

Aye My Dear Friend,
What What What do you wanna convey ?
If you do not answer our staff then its your mistake :S
And whats your problem ? Your RDA is not suspended.
Its Active, Why would we suspend your RDA ?

By now I was very satisfied with your service, still I am. I don't know what happen with you guys, my ticket are open for days. Does I need to pray to enable me MegaManager - ticket #936527 ?

I fully understand your problems regarding RAR's issue and messages on my desktop about abuse. OK guys, you will not have problem with me. I stop to make RARs since yesterday and and it will remain so. But we must at least unpack some archives.

I am satisfied with your service like customer. I'm your old client and I have no plans to change you but please .... like I respect you and pay on time, on same day when I got invoice, I expect the same in return. Just little more mutual understanding will be more then fair. Does I ask for much?

If this is possible at all, you can disable creating RARs on Sveen16 right now. I give my word to mr. Sam and I intend to keep it. But at least enable me MegaManager to be able to upload something at all.

Well I think I'll have to leave this rdp at this point..

Look, You have to make a Choice, Either go with US file hosts or NL file hosts.
You cannot choose to use both of them, and even though if you wish to use both of them, either have multiple location RDPs or make a consideration of the performance.

Choice is yours.

Ok Glenn.
But one thing I want to ask, can you tell us what is going on that no longer respond to our ticket? to what I read are not the only one who complains ..

Please Fix the Chicken Server. Download from fileserve lag, upload to filedino, filepost and netload gets errors.

And memory rise up to 64%. Can't believe this every sunday the same problem. Some user overload the server.

Please do something ASAP.

Thanks!

El.Ultimo.Anunnaki

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back