Other BuyRDP.com - NL350 plans,350GB HDD, 16GB RAM, 1Gbit, starting just 22 USD/mo(NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't want to sound impatient, but when will my order be proccessed? I sent the money 10+ hours ago, i opened support ticket in order to avoid any misunderstanding, but if i click on the client area, i see that i don't have any products. It's like my order cancelled.

My case is also equal to the friend up, I paid 30.08 as13hs the day and so far had no response, the support for MSN, simply does not answer me.

Invoice: #4773

Please check Ticket: 545413
Buddy, your order is OVH 10G, one of the client is moving to a dedicated today and he is tranferring all his files, once he is gone your slot will be provided on the server.

I don't want to sound impatient, but when will my order be proccessed? I sent the money 10+ hours ago, i opened support ticket in order to avoid any misunderstanding, but if i click on the client area, i see that i don't have any products. It's like my order cancelled.

Could you give me your email , we had a license issue in the morning and in this we think we lost 2 orders, may be i found yours , please pm me your email and what product you ordered.

My case is also equal to the friend up, I paid 30.08 as13hs the day and so far had no response, the support for MSN, simply does not answer me.

You will be done today, as listed above.

intensecool
We need Promos for the New Slots...

I am listing a new coupon code in sometime over here, actually my DC WILL PROVIDE the new server in 2 days, so we are jam packed on slots, trying to cover things up for the new orders to be placed on the NEW SERVERS.

Could you give me your email , we had a license issue in the morning and in this we think we lost 2 orders, may be i found yours , please pm me your email and what product you ordered.

PM sent. The product was NL200 plan.

Another thing friend, your site is advertising the OVH 10Gbps with 400GB HD, and only now that I see that I paid the same value but with only 200GB of HD, what can you tell me?

First thing, you should reach the correct thread, second thing i have mentioned there due to a RAID ISSUE i lost 50% space over there, so each client wil be alloted 200GB HDD only, please read correct thread.

What about my access? I sent the details on PM.

Ok, always problems friend, I just wanted to understand, I'm waiting on my access, so you can work:)

Sorting out both.

WUPLOAD IS NOW WORKING..
This is what they said :

We have unblocked your IP, but if it gets blocked again - my techs said they won't unblock.

If they DO use IDM, tell them to enter wupload.com as *.wupload.com.

So, please follow the advice

8dcc17.jpg

When it's about 4PM every day in my server time, things get stucked. Especially Filesonic and Wupload. Maybe you want you check it out, intensecool ?
Btw, my username is luan1070.
Let me know,
Thanks.

Last edited:
Fileserve speed just sucks really bad. Its been for few days..

I feel orderining US RDP just for fileserve.
Ordering it soon. I hope that is allowed..

Intensecool , where is my machine, that friend, two days and so far nothing? If no machine you tell me, and return my money, I've never seen a delay like this.
Dear tigao paula (arauj),
We have received your order and will be processing it shortly. The details of the order are below:
Order Number: 1849939010
Product/Service: Encoding RDP - OVH 10G
Please add your MSN ID here.: tiagouegceres@gmail.com
First Payment Amount: $56.99 USD
Recurring Amount: $56.99 USD
Billing Cycle: Monthly

Total Due Today: $59.84 USD
You will receive an email from us shortly once your account has been setup. Please quote your order reference number if you wish to contact us about this order.
Your order will be provisioned within a time period of 12 hours once the Invoice due on the account has been paid.

Hello i order a RDP, but i dont have any notice or delivery,
Invoice 4807
Transaction #: 1LM07970V52271707

Please setup that, please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back