Other BuyRDP.com - NL350 plans,350GB HDD, 16GB RAM, 1Gbit, starting just 22 USD/mo(NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you look at the encoding 1g server, the download is freaking slow. I have opened the ticket and its been over 15 hours !

Wupload & Filesonic are blocking my IP address. What should I do? Thanks for your help.

Takes a minimum of 24 BUSINESS hours to unblock this , should be done soon.
Already reported.

I'm also in NL Rdp. Filesonic and Wupload are really fast in uploading. Fileserve reaches around 1 mb/s but it's a FSe problem... in the USA RDP i suppose it goes really fast while FSo and WU really slow :P

If you have my same ip (95.2xx.1x6.6x) Intensecool has already contacted one member of FSo staff to solve the problem ^^

You are right, FS seems to be giving hiccups on NL ones.
Reported the issues already.

21 $ NL200 ?

Correct. =)

Hi I am currently with burstnet windows VPS for more than 2 months now. And I am planning to order nl200 plan but I have a few questions.
Can I install Programs such as Format Factory(use to watermark my videos) Moyea FLV Editor Lite and some other tools to split my videos by parts.

Thanks

I do not think i can allow MEDIA APPS on NL servers, only splitter is fine, in case you can also order 1Gbps NL VPS with windows, suits your needs.

Bought a slot, invoice #4716

:)

Processed, slot sent to you.

How money slots per server??

intensecool Check PM please,

Replied to PM, 12 ACTIVE CLIENTS EACH SERVER. =)

Invoice #4724
Can u see this I have paid just im waiting for u.

Done, slot processed and sent to you.

Can you look at the encoding 1g server, the download is freaking slow. I have opened the ticket and its been over 15 hours !

We have already done a service reboot, it was due 4 days now.
Should be good enough now.

We are COMPLETELY SOLD OUT for our present servers.
If MEMBERS are looking for slots, post here we will decide for new inventory and run our promos once again.

Filesonic and Wupload periodically blocks this server. This time block is more than a day. If you work with Filesonic and Wupload, you often will have problems with it.
358_456789.jpg

Usually they unlock the ip in half day but this time the block is happened on the weekend :( They make this because of a lot of failed logins.

Filesonic and Wupload periodically blocks this server. This time block is more than a day. If you work with Filesonic and Wupload, you often will have problems with it.

Usually they unlock the ip in half day but this time the block is happened on the weekend :( They make this because of a lot of failed logins.

You guys are right, last time the IP was unblocked on MONDAY, i guess same will happen this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back