Other BuyRDP.com - NL350 plans,350GB HDD, 16GB RAM, 1Gbit, starting just 22 USD/mo(NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your request has been received , i just wanted a good reason to refund except for the fact which you wrote in ticket " Its not my type "

This is what you have written in the ticket :

I want refund money thats it i cant use this service Becoz its not my type
please refund money

A valid reason will do for me.

Who said FSN speeds are 500Kbps.

I am running these servers for over 3 months with over 30+ active clients & here are the speeds for you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qt_DPcOezVk

In case you do not believe me, i can get clients to prove this for me.

And i am not going to fight with you, the moment you placed an order, i knew you will file a refund, next time i will choose my clients more carefully.

Your refunds will be issued once you remove your baseless comments posted in my thread.

Remove all of them, PM ME & you will get your refunds.

P.S : ALL those speed comments are baseless, you can watch that video as a proof.
Let me know once its done.

don't know why you guys are complaining because files are always hosted in different servers. if you're downloading the files with the distance far far away (Ex.. servers in HongKong) it will be slow. I always get the speed at around 10-20MB/s each file, and i download 4 files at the same time. The speed 1.5MB/s as indianmoviesfan mentioned is just some of the files on my list only, lets say around 20% of the files got that speed. others are around 10-20MB/s.

And one more thing, you're using a RDP, like 10 clients downloading at the same time, how could your money for RDP worth a speed of a dedicated server?

intensecool is a good seller. vouch for him.

ok this is fine service i buyed this

Your refund will reach you today, i am from india, can not access paypal.
My friend will do it for you asap.

don't know why you guys are complaining because files are always hosted in different servers. if you're downloading the files with the distance far far away (Ex.. servers in HongKong) it will be slow. I always get the speed at around 10-20MB/s each file, and i download 4 files at the same time. The speed 1.5MB/s as indianmoviesfan mentioned is just some of the files on my list only, lets say around 20% of the files got that speed. others are around 10-20MB/s.

And one more thing, you're using a RDP, like 10 clients downloading at the same time, how could your money for RDP worth a speed of a dedicated server?

intensecool is a good seller. vouch for him.

Thanks a lot buddy for this help cause sometime i feel like i do not have any words to make clients understand things.

Thanks a lot for this help and of course for the praise. Glad to see happy clients..

sorry wrong topic

No probs.

I wonder how fast you guys always have with other RDPs ?
Is this one slow?

87dd6b.jpg

So why does not the demo ?
Would not be a problem.

Slow work with RDP, not slow downloads or upload.

SLOW WORK WITH RDP !!!!

BACK MONEY.

EDIT: Down Speed of Wupload :) I have PA

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back