Other BuyRDP.com - NL350 plans,350GB HDD, 16GB RAM, 1Gbit, starting just 22 USD/mo(NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
my goodness, why do i keep getting logged of when i only have 1 active torrent running downloading at 1-2MB/s?

i have been with buyrdp for a while now and never had much to complain about. but this is getting super annoying -.-

my goodness, why do i keep getting logged of when i only have 1 active torrent running downloading at 1-2MB/s?

i have been with buyrdp for a while now and never had much to complain about. but this is getting super annoying

open a support ticket

I am having really slow connection to fileserve and wupload at the moment, 300kb/s :X

on which server you belong to...kindly open a ticket.....

i have been with buyrdp for a while now and never had much to complain about. but this is getting super annoying -.-

Of course, if you had just this much running, no one is going to log you off.
It must have been a tmp issue, if something more shows up lemme know your IP and user id.

I am having really slow connection to fileserve and wupload at the moment, 300kb/s :X

Send over this issue to mob_player or rdp.problems@gmail.com

Sir, You are not the one who is logging off constantly, but we do to all users to check who is abusing RAM and CPU resources & get their slot closed. Its just that you can enjoy all the resources what you paid for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back