Other BuyRDP.com - NL350 plans,350GB HDD, 16GB RAM, 1Gbit, starting just 22 USD/mo(NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suppose ALL NL Slots purchased with us are sorted and sent to your tickets, if any order is leftover, pm me ORDER ID and your email id, it will be alloted ASAP.

intense, it's been 12 hours since i purchase a rdp from you.. still haven't got the details.. please send me details or refund me if you can't..

Order Number: 3738206110

EDIT: Thanks.. i got my details.. please check my ticket, id=417251

To be done in next 5 minutes.

.206 brutal lag.
intense, please check Ticket ID: 808770

thanks.

.206 again lagging a lot...

Can you guys please pm me what you feel is laggin, coz I CAN NOT FIND ANYTHING WHICH IS LAGGING.

If you guys are trying to RAR / UNRAR anything, USE STORE MODE, if you feel download speeds are low, check back in few moments, it can be tmp issue and i request all of you guys to attach screenshot for any lag tickets.

06lqige6kggm.png

Submit this same on TICKET to the support, they will clear this asap.

You need to get this cleared from support coz the issue spans some long time gap.
Submit a ticket for the same, you should be able to get this cleared with them asap.

I already asked support to check the invoices.

Hello intensecool, it seems filesonic banned IP server x.x.139.203, please solve, I can not to login filesonic account by jdownloader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back