Other BuyRDP.com - NL350 plans,350GB HDD, 16GB RAM, 1Gbit, starting just 22 USD/mo(NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ask him for this, how come we get audio drivers on a dedicated server placed in DC.
And this is the reason the above story stands for.

I want WJ should decide for you not me.

I want to use smartmovie converter,which can't be used without audio drivers,btw whats the problem in installing audio drivers?
and about that urgency thing,well its written on ur site that u are going to allot a server within 12 hours after ordering,did I asked you before 12 hours?

I don't know about your other clients .. even I am not interested in this refund thing,but u tell me what should I do?

Smartmovie converter doesn't work without audio drivers,I tried my best to find a solution. If u can do something regarding this then I don't want any refund.

Place the needed audio drivers in the drive of yours.
Let me see if this works lol.

Edit :
I can just see : NO AUDIO DEVICE INSTALLED.

Of course, it wont be there.

Now, how will we do the drivers without the audio hardware.

You can help me out.. No one is interested in refund if they are satisfied with your services,u need to understand this.
I offered u more money if u can help me in getting rid of this.. but it seems u r just stuck with this refund thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thakur12
@ Intensecool, Then your server is of no use for me,
I can pay you more for this,without audio drivers I can't do my work on your server.

I WILL NOT DO YOUR AUDIO DRIVERS, take your refunds please move."

you have said that u r going to refund,now why r u waiting for wj to answer lol

Sorry bout the words.

Why would i be stuck on refunds buddy.

I do not want to leave clients, why would i do that.

Answer the above post, let me see how much can i help you on this.

I have been using this service for last 2 months Speeds are great,No down times and support is friendly and nice..Thanks.

Just check your PM!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back